Junior Rates to Join Ferret?

Tall_bloke

Lantern Swinger
Howdy.
I was chatting to someone last week who mentioned that ratings are now able to join / transfer to the Intelligence branch. Can anyone confirm or deny this?
Also, what do they want junior rates to do? I'm quite interested, but not if we're just there to make the tea and act as general gophers for the higher "more important" echelons! :afro:

Apparently the RN is to implement its own int side of life though I don't have any details. Currently there are no JRs at Ferret, but when I get back to work on Wednesday I'll ask their XO what the score is in that regard.

I attended a brief on one aspect of Ferret which did identify opportunities for JRs and SRs, that was a few months ago. The other side still doesn't have a requirements.

With respect to any other opportunities, I'd suggest that's hearsay for the moment.

I had a note at the bottom of October payslip which may have referred to this. It said to phone a number which was unobtainable!!

letthecatoutofthebag said:
Chaz said:
I had a note at the bottom of October payslip which may have referred to this. It said to phone a number which was unobtainable!!
Its so secret that no one can call it!

If its the same message I saw it did look like there was a digit missing from the number. Good old JPA. Good old internal comms.
Your right, it didn't look right. Someone in the office and rang it and no joy - as you rightly say, JPA on the ball as always!

Tall_bloke

Lantern Swinger
Tall Bloke

Ferret are recruiting JRs and you won't be a tea-wetter. PM me for further details.

Hullo Jimmy
Been having problems trying to PM you. Are you able to PM me your contact details and I'll drop you an e-mail.
Tall Bloke

letthecatoutofthebag said:
Chaz said:
Its so secret that no one can call it!

If its the same message I saw it did look like there was a digit missing from the number. Good old JPA. Good old internal comms.
There is one digit missing from the end which is 6.

It's not for Ferret however.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Trainer The Quarterdeck 31
Cap-H RFA 11
Z UPO/Careers Office 40