Junglie Cocktail Party 2007

Discussion in 'The Fleet Air Arm' started by FAAviator, Apr 30, 2007.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Should it not be named the Junglie 'Hofficers' Cocktail Party to be more accurate ?
    The current name suggests that the lower deck are involved ! whatever next !!! 8O

2. Of course the lower deck may attend. There will be a requirement for cheap labour in the form of waiters, and litter pickers. Fraternising with the occifers or their ladies will be discouraged.
    I always liked the cockers Ps on board ships. It was amazing how many of the lads working as waiters pulled occifers fanny, probably did better than those who were buying them drinks.

3. you would never catch me serving grunters drinks to them. i spend most of my working day wiping the arses of grunters and showing them how to do their job, and in many cases doing the job for them, its quicker and gets done correctly. i think they have a friggin cheek to ask lads to serve them ******* stuck up tossers so much for no class system.

4. Shit in it and make mine a large G&T.........oh and there's something on your shoulder

5. Bad day at the office then Jim!!!!????? :x

6. i asked my neighbour about this, lh chef or whatever they are called now. him and the crumbbrushes are contractually obliged to provide cover 12 times a year for cock-and-arse parties etc etc. over this and the ruperts have to get volunteers. normally they all gang up together to force the price up. the orficers are normallyh sweating as it gets closer to party night

7. every day, is a bad day if a grunter gets involved

8. Come off it Jim, I am not known on this site for my love of occiffers, however I did serve with many good ones. I reckon that 10% are arrogant self centred *********, 80% are OK and 10% are first class. Its about the same percentage as on the lower deck.

9. There seems to be lots of bad feeling with regards the 'Junglie' CTP, however why should the officers not have a function for themselves to commemorate fallen colleagues from 1982?

jungle_jim no-one makes you serve at these functions and if i'm not wrong those that do volunteer get paid to be there. If you're so unhappy with your lot you know where the door is!

10. Haha PMPL. I had the utmost pleasure of having to do those c0ck and ar5e parties onboard. God it was great being an OM2.

Had to do sodding sunset in the hanger on just about every occasion going. You can tell that id dipped out and got seen off a right treat. The only good point of it was that you got free food snuck out to you and maybe a small tipple of something.

However, i did get invited onboard a luxury yacht due to doing sunset once, but to the day i die im always going to regret not going. I decided to stay in it to win it instead!!!!!!!

11. i know which is why you would never catch me doing it, i would never lower myself to serve stuck up gits.

i never said i was unhappy, thats one of the problems in the RN just because you dont agree with what those upon high, want its seen as been unhappy.

the one thing i can say is i get a little threaders trying to put right cock-ups form those upon high, who have not got the balls to admit their errors.

as for the door, no i dont know where it is, go on tell me, another typical grunter speak, you cannot have an opinion, you must toe the line, or leave. Blow it out of your hoop, your not seeing me off of my pension

12. i will agree with you on that slim, however i think that 9% of the 10% RN officers you quote of as arse holes are on CHF at the moment.

13. "i never said i was unhappy, thats one of the problems in the RN just because you dont agree with what those upon high, want its seen as been unhappy."

No, it's because all of your posts on here have been negative, that generally denotes a situation you're not happy with.

"i will agree with you on that slim, however i think that 9% of the 10% RN officers you quote of as arse holes are on CHF at the moment."

Just quickly looking back over your last dozen posts or so, you don't seem to agree with slim at all, you seem to hate all officers regardless.

The lads are ASKED, not ordered, and paid for their time.

Seeing as you've mentioned 'stuck-up, 'class' and 'lowering yourself' five times in three posts, I'm going to stop there. Something tells me it doesn't matter what anyone says or does, you don't want to listen because of the size of that chip on your shoulder.

14. just because I dont agree with someone one day doesnt mean to say you cannot agree with him/her the next. Is it that what makes me different from some on here, I dont follow some around on the forum and post just to agree with a cyber friend, be it important, unimportant or as in some cases on here down right cyber bullying.

I must run along now a see through your post history and see if there is anything I can WHINE, WINGE or MOAN about you, oh no I wont bother I have slightly more important things to do like erm!!! ANYTHNG. get over it

15. Don't be so bloody lazy, Jim. There are only 19 posts to go through! :lick: