June 22nd 2020?

Hi Everyone, I was just wondering if anyone is set to leave for Raleigh on the 22nd of June? My application was fast tracked, so I haven't completed my PJFT or PRNC and instead just going straight to Raleigh.

Waspie

War Hero
Hi Everyone, I was just wondering if anyone is set to leave for Raleigh on the 22nd of June? My application was fast tracked, so I haven't completed my PJFT or PRNC and instead just going straight to Raleigh.
Hopefully when you join you may learn about PerSec or Personal Security.
Thats either a very canny username or you really didn't wish to remain all that anonymous!!!!
I would consider a change of username if Lewis Smith is in fact your real name!! Did I say Lewis Smith? Sorry, Lewi5 5mith!!!!!!

Last edited:

GodsNerf

I'm joining on the 22nd June mate

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
D On This Day June 22nd Submariners 1
MoD_RSS Annual project to reduce coastal flood risk in Lincolnshire starts in June MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Prime Minister sets out timeline for retail to reopen in June MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Change of Governor of Gibraltar: June 2020 MoD News 0
D RFA BRNC June 2020 intake Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 0
MoD_RSS Chancellor extends furlough scheme to end of June MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Inspection report published: Inspection of Country of Origin Information, June 2019 MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Six-monthly report to Parliament on Hong Kong: January to June 2019 MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Welcome interim Chief Executive Dr June Raine MoD News 0
MoD_RSS RSH Quarterly Survey published covering Q1 - April to June 2019 MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Dr June Raine to become interim Chief Executive Officer MoD News 0
MoD_RSS UK House Price Index for June 2019 MoD News 0
MoD_RSS June 2019 Price Paid Data MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Foreign flagged ships detained in the UK during June 2019 MoD News 0
MoD_RSS June 2019 Transaction Data MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Capacity Market auction determination: letter from BEIS to National Grid ESO, June 2019 MoD News 0
higthepig Navy News June 2019 The Quarterdeck 3
janner Sidon Memorial 16th June 2019 Submariners 1
MoD_RSS News story: HMCTS legacy notification service – meeting summary 18 June 2019 MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Speech: Chancellor of the Duchy of Lancaster speech to Women in Security Network: 18 June 2019 MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: PM and Chancellor meeting with Chinese Vice Premier Hu: 17 June 2019 MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: PM's meeting with the President of Afghanistan: 17 June 2019 MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: PM's meeting with the President of Colombia: 17 June 2019 MoD News 0
vauxhall June Pathfinder Finance & Pensions 0
MoD_RSS Statement to parliament: EU Transport Council 6 June 2019 MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: Appointment to the Churches Conservation Trust: 12 June 2019 MoD News 0
vauxhall CTP Employment Fair Bristol 13 June Finance & Pensions 0
MoD_RSS Speech: PM speech at ILO centenary conference: 11 June 2019 MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: Secretary of State meeting with Secretary of State for European Affairs Amélie de Montchalin: 11 June 2019 MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: Business Council on Tech, Media and Telecoms: 10 June 2019 MoD News 0
J PRNC South - 03rd June 2019 Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 2
MoD_RSS Speech: PM speech opening London Tech Week: 10 June 2019 MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Speech: PM Statement – Inauguration of the British Normandy Memorial: 6 June 2019 MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Statement to parliament: EU Transport Council: 5 June 2019 MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: PM words on D-Day commemorations: 5 June 2019 MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: Sudan: Troika statement, June 2019 MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Parole Board Chief Executive's blog - June 2019 MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Speech: PM statement with US President: 4 June 2019 MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Speech: PM remarks to business roundtable: 4 June 2019 MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: PM words ahead of state visit: 3 June 2019 MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: Statement by PM Theresa May and Taoiseach Leo Varadkar: 2 June 2019 MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Civil news: change of process in family high cost cases from 3 June 2019 MoD News 0
C June AIB Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 1
MoD_RSS News story: Travel advice for the European Games in Belarus, 21-30 June 2019 MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: UK to host US State Visit and D-Day commemorations in June MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: D-Day 75: Veterans to be saluted by land, sea and air in June MoD News 0
ShinySideUp June 09th Basic Training?? Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 8
S PRNC HMS Collingwood - 17th June 2019 Joining the Royal Navy 48
MoD_RSS News story: ePassport gates eligibility expansion confirmed for June MoD News 0
R Start date for Raleigh June 30th 2019 Joining the Royal Navy 5