Navy Net - Royal Navy Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jumping Jimmy Thunder

alacrity174

War Hero
All right shippmates, I need help here.

Now living in Elmer Thud land and they have never heard of the immortal Jumpin Jimmy from the Golden Eagle in Weymouth. HAs anybody got a video clip, youtube or other site where I might be able to see Jack the Ripper one more time.

I'm counting on all you ex matelots to bail me out here.

If not lets spin a few Jumpin Jimmy dits for old times sake.

Sandy bottoms lads

PINCH

War Hero
alacrity174 said:

Now living in Elmer Thud land and they have never heard of the immortal Jumpin Jimmy from the Golden Eagle in Weymouth. HAs anybody got a video clip, youtube or other site where I might be able to see Jack the Ripper one more time.

Sandy bottoms lads

Sorry mate I haven't got any video of him but he has been the subject of many an after dinner Discussion, the man was a fecking STAR :thumright: :thumright:

Guzzler

War Hero

Sandy bottoms lads

Fudd...................................

Latest Threads