Jump Jump do it

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by delpower, Mar 1, 2007.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Probably the only entertainment Mexborough, South Yorkshire gets this time of year.
  2. i am sorry, but i find this really funny.
  3. I hate sympathy seeking pretend suicide types, but if they are genuine nutters then a bit of compassion might be in order.
  4. if you are standing on the edge of a building going to jump, i would of thought a bit of support IS needed. No guts, no glory. Now all his family think he is weak - and weird.
  5. That's really awful, people just cannot put themselves in another's shoes at all. If someone did that to their relative or friend, they absolutely would murder them. I lost a friend to suicide, not done publicly, but if only someone had been there to help.
  6. I can guarantee his family think nothing of the sort.
  7. i am of the opinion that if someone has made there mind up, they will do it. if he was going to jump, he would of just carried on walking when he got on the roof. he wavered, he was never going to do it.
  8. perhaps it was a rotherham player that was sooooo sad that AK was leaving the club?
  9. the only way to get his own back on those telling him to jump was to jump and aim for the spectators now that would be entertainment
  10. Well Snapdragon, that pisses on my parade, once in Barcelona me and my mates went to a Bullfight and cheered for the Bull.
  11. Sounds good to me always have a happy heart when I here the caped crusader got gored hopefully in the wedding tackle dept. Oh! Fecking Ole! Oh! Fecking Hell"

Would it be funny if it was a serviceman/woman up there just back from Iraq or whatever. Nothing funny about picking up a mangled corpse I can tell thee. The knobs shouting probably waiting with phone cam in hand to send it to the feckin ass wipe SUN for fifty quid.
  12. In Mexboro? They would be better off in Iraq!
  13. You have no understanding of mental illness and its effects on people with that type of illness or how it effects there familys, maybe you should witness it first hand !!!!!!.

I am not going to say anymore, but put it this way if I had of been there those six or so people that was shouting out for this person to jump, wouldnt of been talking very long ! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
  14. HMAS Watson is situated at the top of cliffs dropping several hundred feet to the sea. One lunchtime the lads saw a fellow sailor climb over the fence and prepare to jump. For every person trying to encourage him to come back there were 10 telling him to get on with it, saying 'Can I have your duff tonight?', 'You won't be needing your steaming boots anymore will you?' and 'Get on with it ya bastard, we've got to go back to work in 10 minutes!' In the few minutes until the area was cleared this bloke copped enough flak to make anyone jump. He was eventually brought back in but no thanks to the majority of spectators.

Jacks rough and ready sense of humour often has a dark side.
  15. Ahem,Eyes Left!
  16. Nice one Andy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:
  17. I'm sorry but i can't help thinking about that scene in "Woman In Red" with Gene Wilder and Kelly Le Brock. The bit at the end when he's sat outside the hotel room window 10 floors up having a ciggy listening to that gorgeous woman getting whats she well and truly deserved.
  18. :lol: :lol: :lol: