July competitions

Ageing_Gracefully

War Hero
Review Editor
Book Reviewer
The two book competitions close this weekend so make sure you get your entry in.

KILL SWITCH is doing well and lots of people getting the correct answers - room for more though to make it a good competition.

SCORCHED EARTH, BLACK SNOW - fascinating competition, only 8 winning entries so far from the combined brains of Rum Ration and Arrse! Just goes to show how much of a 'Forgotten War' the Korean War has become.

Click on the book titles and have a go at these competitions.

Ageing_Gracefully

War Hero
Review Editor
Book Reviewer
AG,

Click on your earlier thread and tell us when your RR Caption Competition is going to resurface.
BOOTHWU - I saw your comments re captions and while I am glad that you enjoyed it, I have enough on my plate to keep me busy. There is a cracking thread on ARRSE which is kept going by a couple of dedicated members - have a look if you have a couple of days to spare (WARNING - Not Safe For Work! :) ). What RR needs therefore is someone willing to undertake the necessary 'research' to run on here - I am not volunteering. No (or not too much) nicking from ARRSE or plagiarism as this should have more of a naval theme.

If I see ad hoc pics as posted previously, then I am happy to bung up, but not as a dedicated supplier of giggle material for the site.

Ageing_Gracefully

War Hero
Review Editor
Book Reviewer
Last chance to get your entry in for these competitions. Scorched Earth only has 8 potential winners so far, so good odds of picking up a prize if you get the answers correct!

BOOTHWU - I saw your comments re captions and while I am glad that you enjoyed it, I have enough on my plate to keep me busy. There is a cracking thread on ARRSE which is kept going by a couple of dedicated members - have a look if you have a couple of days to spare (WARNING - Not Safe For Work! :) ). What RR needs therefore is someone willing to undertake the necessary 'research' to run on here - I am not volunteering. No (or not too much) nicking from ARRSE or plagiarism as this should have more of a naval theme.

If I see ad hoc pics as posted previously, then I am happy to bung up, but not as a dedicated supplier of giggle material for the site.
TFT - :idea: IMHO Steve Rumrat would be the ideal 'volunteer'.

...when his current tryst with his poetical muse ends and she does the inevitable runner.