July 19th?

Discussion in 'Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting' started by johny009, May 4, 2009.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Got my date for Raleigh July 19th, going in as CIS :D anyone else on this one?
  2. Yep, i'm going to raleigh on that date, as an AET :)
  3. Cool :) how old are you?
  4. That shouldn't be an issue... you're gonna be with people of all different ages. Have you done an RNAC?
  5. im just wondering...and no, got one on july 13th
  6. sorry if it sounded like that, but i get what he means :) did anyone have there RNAC a week before the start of training?
  7. No had mine week's before my join date, and I don't know if he was trying or not I'm just trying to point out there's other way's of making conversation. I did my RNAC and there were people of all different age's, better to ask what team they support what job they're going for etc. If you ask their age it becomes an issue, better to find common ground I think.
  8. yeh yeh same as yours then.
  9. ive got mine a week before like yours
  10. Oh no, mine was WEEKS before, plural, in fact it was 14 weeks before so i should have said months, my bad hombre.
  11. Haha, yeah dude, im 20, can't wait to go down like, it's 11 days after my 21st :D
  12. Iv been told ill be getting my date for July too, can't wait to get started.
  13. I no same here :D
  14. oh yeh i read it wrong :roll: