Navy Net - Royal Navy Community

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Julia Gillard Australia's PM does some plain speaking

G

guestm

I'm more concerned with western extremists myself. Mongs who attach themselves to the likes of the edl, outrage tarts who start shite threads like this on the Internet and america's tea party fuckwits.

Other than that my only other fear is clowns. Evil red nosed bastards.

X.R.D

War Hero
Indigenous: My interpretation would mean anyone who has been here since the Normans conquered England.

The current threat comes from extremist Muslims, note I use the word extremists. If any of you do not believe that then you need to be taken away in the green van.

WreckerL, the Macs not a personal computer? I did hear it was the lefties PC of choice.

As for Griffin, IMO the scum of the earth.

My bold. So in that 1000 years you dont think that the original settlers havent married into other nationalities then. As I said the only numpty I knew that was anything close was Lord carlisle and he was a bonkers inbred!!

Don't you think we know that genius?? However like anything/anyone if someone is under attack they generally fight back. A bit like us in 1939-45. I don't see the west in a great light either with hundreds of thousands of Iraqis killed since the invasion by coalition bombs etc.

Griffin. Go on admit it he's an oppo of yours eh!!!

Last edited:

X.R.D

War Hero
I'm more concerned with western extremists myself. Mongs who attach themselves to the likes of the edl, outrage tarts who start shite threads like this on the Internet and america's tea party fuckwits.

Other than that my only other fear is clowns. Evil red nosed bastards.

Kinell mate. Quick dit. Went to a bloke in a professional capacity who had clowns nicking the guttering from his roof and a circus in his front room. Mad as box of frogs!!!

witsend

MIA
Book Reviewer
I'm more concerned,,,

I'm more concerned by these ex-muslim Westwood wannabes, driving about in their pimped up moblies and gash bling, chasing young vulnerable white teenage girls and passing them around. Its a disgrace and in the words of Pink Floyd "put them up against the wall". If they were still faithful this wouldn't happen and the chemistry lessons could begin again.

Concerned Imam, Derby.

quimby

Badgeman
My bold. So in that 1000 years you dont think that the original settlers havent married into other nationalities then. As I said the only numpty I knew that was anything close was Lord carlisle and he was a bonkers inbred!!

Don't you think we know that genius?? However like anything/anyone if someone is under attack they generally fight back. A bit like us in 1939-45. I don't see the west in a great light either with hundreds of thousands of Iraqis killed since the invasion by coalition bombs etc.

Griffin. Go on admit it he's an oppo of yours eh!!!

Neither do I which may come as a surprise to you, and once again for the Colour Sergeants and Sergeants no one was more delighted than I when Griffin and his gang of morons were thrashed in Barking like all racists I would not piss on them if they were on fire.

Rumrat

War Hero
I have been doing a genealogical trace on my family for a good number of years now, and on my dads side can trace my ancestry back to the year 1202. Have my mothers traced to 1560 and have thus far have found a trace of Polish immigrant some Eastern delight, five West Indian slaves, six lepers, two cases of AIDS, three chief Stokers and the survivor of a rape case. On the down side it was rumored someone married a boot neck in days of yore but I have now proven this is fantasy and the line remains pure.:evil4::bootyshake:

X.R.D

War Hero
I have been doing a genealogical trace on my family for a good number of years now, and on my dads side can trace my ancestry back to the year 1202. Have my mothers traced to 1560 and have thus far have found a trace of Polish immigrant some Eastern delight, five West Indian slaves, six lepers, two cases of AIDS, three chief Stokers and the survivor of a rape case. On the down side it was rumored someone married a boot neck in days of yore but I have now proven this is fantasy and the line remains pure.:evil4::bootyshake:

Yeah I guess a Bootneck would want to go and live near Stoke or wherever you hail from having married a member of your family. Most people kick and scream to get out of the place at the earliest opportunity!!:-D:thumbup:

Rumrat

War Hero
Yeah I guess a Bootneck would want to go and live near Stoke or wherever you hail from having married a member of your family. Most people kick and scream to get out of the place at the earliest opportunity!!:-D:thumbup:

Keep meowing XRD you've had me living in three places in two days. You ever pass that map reading course?

Rumrat

War Hero
It's called Tamworth, the first recognized capital of the first real English state.
Population approx 120,000, 1 horse, running water ???? electricity occasionally, but defiantly not souf of the river.=\\\\\\\'):evil4:=-)

X.R.D

War Hero
It's called Tamworth, the first recognized capital of the first real English state.
Population approx 120,000, 1 horse, running water ???? electricity occasionally, but defiantly not souf of the river.=\\\\\\\'):evil4:=-)

Close enough bollock chops!!! :-D:thefinger:

Rumrat

War Hero
Bite not me chief, you have to care..to bite and I'm a cowboy.
Apart from that hows your health and temper?
I'll rephrase that, I know your still a grumpy old fucker, I've seen your posts, but hows the leg and health coming?
And why you're here, do you know "Griff" from Selly Oak/Queens? cus he seems to know you, and was asking me about you last week.
I know he meant you as he described you and it matched your ugly mush .:evil4:
I couldn't PM you as I was having trouble with the new system. Then the senior moment struck and I forgot until yesterday. Soz.:oops:

X.R.D

War Hero
Bite not me chief, you have to care..to bite and I'm a cowboy.
Apart from that hows your health and temper?
I'll rephrase that, I know your still a grumpy old fucker, I've seen your posts, but hows the leg and health coming?
And why you're here, do you know "Griff" from Selly Oak/Queens? cus he seems to know you, and was asking me about you last week.
I know he meant you as he described you and it matched your ugly mush .:evil4:
I couldn't PM you as I was having trouble with the new system. Then the senior moment struck and I forgot until yesterday. Soz.:oops:

Hi mate. My health is pretty good just now and i'm training hard for the next fundraiser for the lads so watch this space. Sorry mate I can't say I know Griff and he most certainly has me confused with someone else as i'm neither grumpy or ugly ;-)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
MoD_RSS Julia Lopez speech at techUK’s ‘Building the Smarter State’ Conference MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Independent Monitor, Julia Wortley, discusses her new role MoD News 0
J Julia - Trying to trace my Father's WW2 record Royal Naval Reserve (RNR) 22
Stirling Julia Bradbury's Icelandic Walk. Films, Music, TV & All Things Artsy 0
MoD_RSS 37th Universal Periodic Review: UK statement on Australia MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Negotiations on the UK’s Future Trading Relationship with Australia: Update MoD News 0
MoD_RSS PM call with Prime Minister of Australia: 27 October 2020 MoD News 0
MoD_RSS UK and Australia commit to shipbuilding partnership MoD News 0
MoD_RSS UK medicines regulator joins up with Australia, Canada, Singapore and Switzerland regulators MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Negotiations on the UK’s Future Trading Relationship with the Australia: Update MoD News 0
D West Australia Symphony Orchestra The Gash Barge 6
MoD_RSS Lord Mayor begins first ever virtual visit to Australia MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Negotiations on the UK’s future trading relationship with Australia: Update MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Statement on launch of Australia-UK FTA MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Liz Truss kick-starts trade negotiations with Australia and New Zealand MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Joint Statement from the UK, Australia, Canada, and United States on Hong Kong MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Joint Statement from the UK, Australia and Canada on Hong Kong MoD News 0
MoD_RSS PM call with Prime Minister of Australia Scott Morrison: 14 March 2020 MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Foreign Secretary celebrates UK-Australia trading ties as Cambridge-based business invests £100m Down Under MoD News 0
MoD_RSS UK aiming for early trade deal with Australia MoD News 0
MoD_RSS UK and Australia join forces in simulated African swine fever exercise MoD News 0
soleil FB: RN Page: "RN Pilot (On Exchange Programme) Helps To Save Lives In The Devastating Fires In Australia" The Fleet Air Arm 2
MoD_RSS UK and Australia team up to use space technology to protect Pacific from climate change and natural disasters MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Dr John joins presenters from around the globe at conference in Australia MoD News 0
MoD_RSS UK technology headlines at CEBIT Australia MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Nine-Leading UK Fintech Companies land in Australia MoD News 0
MoD_RSS UK & Australia commit to rapid and ambitious free trade agreement MoD News 0
MoD_RSS UK International Trade Secretary visits New Zealand, Australia and Japan MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Lord Mayor of London in Australia to boost financial sector links MoD News 0
MoD_RSS PM call with Prime Minister Morrison of Australia: 7 August 2019 MoD News 0
IrishGuard Australia - Not Enough Sailors International 21
MoD_RSS Speech: D-Day 75 Commemoration - British High Commissioner to Australia Vicki Treadell's speech MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: UK host Australia-UK ministerial talks MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: Change of British High Commissioner to Australia: March 2019 MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: UK and Australia agree continuity of Mutual Recognition Agreement MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: PM meeting with PM Morrison of Australia: 1 December 2018 MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: UK to host Australia-UK Ministerial talks MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Defence Secretary hails modern partnership with Australia MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: UK Chief of Defence Staff reaffirms commitment to Australia MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Royal Navy ship set for Australia, Defence Secretary reveals MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: UK and Australia step up defence relationship as ministers meet MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: PM calls with Prime Ministers of Australia and New Zealand: 10 June 2017 MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: PM call with Prime Minister Turnbull of Australia: 23 February 2017 MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Defence Secretary marks Australia Day MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Fallon: UK-Australia defence relationship of strategic benefit MoD News 0
BillyNoMates Emigrate to Australia Films, Music, TV & All Things Artsy 0
sweetpea Australia Moving Ahead With $20 Billion Japanese Sub Buy. International 9
T British and Irish Lions' squad for their tour of Australia 2013, a good mix? Sports and Adventure Training 7
trelawney126 New Flag for Australia. Can yo design a better one? Diamond Lil's 41
MoD_RSS News article: New treaty to formalise defence co-operation with Australia MoD News 0