Judgement Day

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by full_of_enthusiasm, May 20, 2011.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Just saw this and am wondering as non of us will be saved, when the 4 horse men of the apocalypse come and judge us. what are your plans when we don't get saved? BBC article
  2. Oh well that's me fcuked . Hmmm on the positive side I won't have get for work Sunday if he is right.
  3. It's just my luck to win the fekcin' lottery on Saturday night.
  4. Think we'll have a Judgement Day party Saturday, and if it's a success, we'll have another one the same day next year ...
  5. Next year's supposed to be D-Day.Lots of astronomers getting all excited about it. 1987 = Harmonic Convergence, then periodic 'We Are Fucked' sessions every four years or so.... makes a mockery of the 2012 Olympic deadlines then :eek:
    Whatever happened to David Icke ?
  6. 'Meanwhile, enterprising atheists across 26 states have set up a business to care for the animal companions of any Christians who are selected to go to heaven when Jesus Christ comes back
    "You've committed your life to Jesus. You know you're saved. But when the Rapture comes, what's to become of your loving pets who are left behind?" Eternal Earth-Bound Pets says on its website, offering to "take that burden off your mind."
    The post-doomsday pet rescue service already has 259 clients, who have paid $135 for the first pet and $20 for each additional pet at the same address, to ensure the faithful animal companions are looked after and loved even when their Christian owners have gone to the other side.
    All the rescuers are sworn atheists, which means they will definitely be left behind on Earth, ready to rescue pets after the Rapture.
    When judgment day happens, Eternal Earth-Bound Pets co-founder Bart Centre "will notify all of our rescuers to go into action and they will drive to the homes of anyone who's signed a contract with us, pick up their pets and take them home and adopt them as their own, keeping them happy and healthy for the rest of their lives.
    "This will happen only if and when the Rapture happens. So we do not expect to have to do anything on Saturday," Centre told AFP'.

So essentially, the Chosen Few are doing the christian thing and abandoning their pets ? Athiests apparently pick up the pieces after the 'christian's' have fucked off to paradise. Marvellous.

These people are actually let loose on American streets.Please God, they don't carry guns :0
  7. Unfortunately they do....

8. Well you can't try a knocker. Us atheists are very enterprising - and to think that we are doing the God Botherers a favour too.
    Mrs Flymo is having a birthday party tomorrow to celebrate her 40th birfday on Wednesday. Shall I ask the local Parish bish if it is worth going ahead with it :evil4: ?
  9. wet_blobby

wet_blobby War Hero Moderator

11pm saturday night here and fcuk alls happened. I expect we're the first to be doomed being ahead in time etc.

I'll let the missus know the end is nigh, might get me love spuds emptied....... doubt it but, worth a shout.
  10. If it's only the Christians being lifted by god, does that mean that us atheists are left behind with the Sikhs, Pagans, Buddhists, Muslims and Jedis?
  11. No its not, only the righteous like me stand that chance.
    Honky bastard.

PS. Hells like the NAAFI at Christmas, can't near the fire for senior rates.:laughing2:
  12. I've been told to mow the lawn and apparently the "rapture" isn't a good enough excuse to sit on my backside drinking beer.

I've also been told that I'm unlikely to get taken up at 1800 tonight, so I'm also creosoting the shed tomorrow as well. :evil:

Perhaps I should have gone to church all those years ago after all.

13. Judgement day, Rapture, all bollox and that includes the Four Donkey Drivers of the Accopolis
  14. Half past 6 and I'm still alive. Numpties the lot of them.
  15. janner

janner War Hero Book Reviewer

I'm a bit concerned that we haven't heard from New Zealand since 2300 hours their time
    • Like Like x 1
  16. wet_blobby

Still here mate. No horses or nothing yet. A few disgruntled sheep bimbling around but that's about it.
  17. What a bummer......been looking forward to this all dayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy !!!!!!!!!!!!
  18. Maybe it's because we're all sinners and have missed the call ?
  19. Glad I'm a non-believer. I've got a piss up to go to in my local next Tuesday. It's opposite the church so if it all comes true I won't have to sit and listen to the bell ringers doing their practice sesh.
  20. wet_blobby

Yey..... Surfs up.:-D