Navy Net - Royal Navy Community

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

JPA

Clouseau said:
They've overpaid all officers by about £200 each.

Incorrect tax calculation apparently

Concur -I'm £200 richer this months - Pusser's compulsory savings scheme AGAIN. Amazingly I got my pay statement in hard copy this morning, but that's to do with my rare name and small(ish) unit. It had my rank and service number, which helps identify me, so it looks like most people will find theirs eventually...

I was reserving full judgement until I saw the pay in my bank account.....
and it's there, all correct except for the RILOR, which I'm assured will be paid asap.
A happy matelot.

Alot of the trainees in Raleigh have not been paid a bean this month, got payslips with bit fat zeros on. Has caused some degree of panic as some of them have mortgages etc.

skatewithwings said:
Yeah, but has ALL your LSSB been correctly converted to LSA yet? :wink:

Don't really have that much to transfer mate, as you no doubt are aware! :oops:

All my LSSA has gone through ok though. :eek:

All my LSSA/LSSB has gone through fine!

I'm still having fcuk-ups with my pay from 4 months ago but hey, it's a legacy problem now and not the writers who fcuked it up in the first place...

Well got all my pay, happy as larry !! (wasn't holding out much hope)

Anyone see that e-mail saying only 48% of people on JPA have logged on !!

sandygib said:
Alot of the trainees in Raleigh have not been paid a bean this month, got payslips with bit fat zeros on. Has caused some degree of panic as some of them have mortgages etc.

Eminently predictable, one would have thought. Surely they'll be paid cash in lieu? Any Log staff from Raleigh posting?

Maxi_77 said:
I do hear that a lot of Royals had some £3000 pay deducted rather than added

The story running today is somewhat misleading and has nothing to do with JPA but with a change in the regulations which mean't that Royal was not credited with LSSB Qualifying Service when LSA was calculated and therefore in many cases they are getting significantly less LSA that they thought they were going to get.

Whoever misled the poor sods should go out to Helmand Province and explian to Royal why they will now be out of pocket.

RomftRoy said:
Maxi_77 said:
I do hear that a lot of Royals had some £3000 pay deducted rather than added

The story running today is somewhat misleading and has nothing to do with JPA but with a change in the regulations which mean't that Royal was not credited with LSSB Qualifying Service when LSA was calculated and therefore in many cases they are getting significantly less LSA that they thought they were going to get.

Whoever misled the poor sods should go out to Helmand Province and explian to Royal why they will now be out of pocket.

Thanks.

It is interesting to note the rarity of mistakes that pay one more than one should get, compared to the frequency of mistakes that take money off you.

Peter

To work out your LSA, add your LSSA/LSSB together and multiply by 60% (e.g. 3 years 41 days = 1136 LSSB days). 1136 / 60% = 682 LSA days). Once you have your LSA days you can work out what Daily Rate you'll be on:

Level 1 101-400 days £6.02
Level 2 401-700 days £9.41
Level 3 701-1000 days £12.82
Level 4 1001-1300 days £14.06
Level 5 1301-1600 days £15.14
Level 6 1601-1900 days £16.22
Level 7 1901-2200 days £17.30
Level 8 2201-2500 days £18.93
Level 9 2501-2800 days £20.01
Level 10 2801-3100 days £21.09
Level 11 3101-3400 days £22.17
Level 12 3401-3700 days £23.26
Level 13 3701-4000 days £24.34
Level 14 4001+ days £25.42

sgtpepperband said:
To work out your LSA, add your LSSA/LSSB together and multiply by 60% (e.g. 3 years 41 days = 1136 LSSB days). 1136 / 60% = 682 LSA days). Once you have your LSA days you can work out what Daily Rate you'll

Not quite true Sgt P.

LSA Days = LSSA Days + (LSSB Days x 0.6).

That is to say your LSSA days transfer 1 for 1 and LSSB at 60%.

RR

Latest Threads