Jowathan Woss

I had the misfortune to have to watch his show once (guest at someone's house), it would have been impolite to get up and walk out, but I WAS sorely tempted.
Complete and utter- pandering to the lowest common denominator- garbage.
I wouldn't pay him in washers.

2BM

I think his show is fantastic. He gets the most out of his guests even it they are not the greatest. Even if I do not like who is on I still watch as the banter and humor of Ross carry's the show.

Not a particular fan of Ross, but I'm afraid that two middle-aged men prancing about in their dressing gowns making breakfast to the tune of 'The Stripper' is one of the least funny scenes I have ever seen on telly. Standfast anything in that show with Robert Lindsay as a dentist of course.

Each to their own though.

tiddlyoggy

War Hero
Book Reviewer
I think he's very good. Aside from sport and the odd movie or documentary his show is one of the few things I watch on TV regularly (and Shameless).

Guzzler said:
Not a particular fan of Ross, but I'm afraid that two middle-aged men prancing about in their dressing gowns making breakfast to the tune of 'The Stripper' is one of the least funny scenes I have ever seen on telly. Standfast anything in that show with Robert Lindsay as a dentist of course.

Each to their own though.
I see your point,just I dont recall Morecombe and Wise or Mike and Bernie Winters and ones from that era relying on effing and blinding to get a laugh especially at someones expense.

Different world then I suppose. Sigh.

His first show last night was brilliant, and Tom Cruise was a great guest. I've been to a couple of recordings at the studios in the past and had a great (free) night out compliments of the BBC.
:happy7:

Latest Threads