Jowathan Woss

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by w.anchor, Jan 23, 2009.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Jonathan Ross is back on the bleeding box tonight.Is he the biggest plonker on the box or the bee's knees? 8O

2. I think he shares his name with you, as he is a right w anchor!! The awards should be great, NOT!!

3. The bloke is an oxygen thief!

4. I should of seen that one coming :lol:

5. Well I won't be watching the Cnut. Will you?
    RoofRat

6. HE IS CNUT - end of and also a bad speaking CNUT at that.

7. I had the misfortune to have to watch his show once (guest at someone's house), it would have been impolite to get up and walk out, but I WAS sorely tempted.
    Complete and utter- pandering to the lowest common denominator- garbage.
    I wouldn't pay him in washers.

2BM

8. I think his show is fantastic. He gets the most out of his guests even it they are not the greatest. Even if I do not like who is on I still watch as the banter and humor of Ross carry's the show.

9. Ross is an Echo Delta One Eight

10. I wouldnt piss on him if he was on fire!

Him and his mate Brand should be banned from tv for life.

Bring back Morecombe and Wise type shows.

11. Not a particular fan of Ross, but I'm afraid that two middle-aged men prancing about in their dressing gowns making breakfast to the tune of 'The Stripper' is one of the least funny scenes I have ever seen on telly. Standfast anything in that show with Robert Lindsay as a dentist of course.

Each to their own though.

12. tiddlyoggy

tiddlyoggy War Hero Book Reviewer

I think he's very good. Aside from sport and the odd movie or documentary his show is one of the few things I watch on TV regularly (and Shameless).

13. I see your point,just I dont recall Morecombe and Wise or Mike and Bernie Winters and ones from that era relying on effing and blinding to get a laugh especially at someones expense.

Different world then I suppose. Sigh.

14. Wossie can't stand the cnt, can't even sound his "Rs" Would make a fckn good weather girl.

15. one of the biggst cnuts in the world!!!! i wouldnt give the rat the steam off of my shite!!!!

16. complete toss pot

17. His first show last night was brilliant, and Tom Cruise was a great guest. I've been to a couple of recordings at the studios in the past and had a great (free) night out compliments of the BBC.
    :happy7:

18. His radio show is the best on the airways, he doesn't swear or allow his guest to pity he can't bring this level of control to his TV show

19. Its utter crap and a waste of money!

20. FlagWagger

FlagWagger Book Reviewer

Step away from the Vol 2 .... :)

But concur totally with the sentiment on Woss