Navy Net - Royal Navy Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Journey - you mean how I did something

Scouse_Scribes

Lantern Swinger
Whats all this bollox about my journey this and my journey that. Every man and his dog now goes on a journey

Why can't people say what they mean without dressing it up with this "my journey began when i was a young lad/lady" crap

There is a post on the site, "my journey into the Royal Navy" containing someones life story. My journey into the RN was somewhat simpler, it involved the 09:36 from Liverpool Lime Street, Change at Birmingham New Street and arriving in Plymouth, thank you British Rail

I does my head in, no one talks about how they did something, they all went on a journey

Monday morning rant over

Relax; it's modern day crapspeak. Everybody has to be theatrical now Listen to girls on a train/bus these days and it's "I was like" she "was like", with all the animations. We've somehow arrived on a different bloody planet matey. I'll raise you your gripped to my really gripped.

Whats all this bollox about my journey this and my journey that. Every man and his dog now goes on a journey

Why can't people say what they mean without dressing it up with this "my journey began when i was a young lad/lady" crap

There is a post on the site, "my journey into the Royal Navy" containing someones life story. My journey into the RN was somewhat simpler, it involved the 09:36 from Liverpool Lime Street, Change at Birmingham New Street and arriving in Plymouth, thank you British Rail

I does my head in, no one talks about how they did something, they all went on a journey

Monday morning rant over

Calm down,Calm down, S_S (Oh dear) Seen your abbreviation...:rofl:Im just making a 'journey' to the head for number 2's. Like a blog about it? :tp::-?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
MoD_RSS Academy seminar: Bystander to Participant – The Victim Journey MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Rail Minister thanks efforts of volunteer Journey Makers and work to provide cleaner, safer stations MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Diversity and inclusion at UKAEA: our ongoing journey MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Academy London seminar: Bystander to Participant – The Victim Journey MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Joint Forces Command to Strategic Command, the journey MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Ring road upgrade to cut journey times and boost connectivity in York MoD News 0
E Starting my journey at Raleigh 7th October Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 4
MoD_RSS British built rover begins journey to Mars, via France MoD News 0
MoD_RSS The journey of the child MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Smoother journey through Highways England contract changes MoD News 0
A DGE Warfare Officer 2019 Application: My journey. Joining the Royal Navy 12
MoD_RSS Press release: Helping fish and eels along their journey MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: The story behind the journey Churchill called the “worst in the world" MoD News 0
CRRW The Stages to starting your journey with the Royal Navy.. Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 10
Stirlin HMS York makes final journey. The Quarterdeck 2
H If you thought the journey to HMS Raleigh was tough!!! Nearest & Dearest 117
D My journey into the Royal Navy :) Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 20
Sumo Best place, Best thing seen, Strange Journey Diamond Lil's 11
Ageing_Gracefully Journey to Peace by Adam Joe Lawton The Book Club 0
soleil Navy News: "Naval Fliers To Get The Olympic Flame Going On Its Epic Journey" The Fleet Air Arm 0
MoD_RSS Navy duo to retrace Shackleton's epic journey Current Affairs 12
Knew-bee Every journey begins with a single step, and an RT... Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 2
The_Caretaker The long journey Home Miscellaneous 0
soleil BBC: "The Unknown Soldier's Journey From Trench To Tomb" Current Affairs 1
soleil Telegraph: "Britain's Long, Slow Journey To Remembrance" Current Affairs 0
5dits HMS Intrepid makes final journey Current Affairs 6
G Dear Jesus! Raleigh journey on the 17th The Gash Barge 22
S 2 hr Drive and 15 miles on my journey The Quarterdeck 43
M what does the x mean in service number Nearest & Dearest 3
MoD_RSS Minister for Women and Equalities Liz Truss speech at The Telegraph's Women Mean Business event MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Updated flood maps mean Salisbury is better prepared MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Clothes designed to grow as children age could mean savings for parents while cutting waste MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Ideas Mean Business: young innovators enjoy success 6 months on MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Speech: Women Mean Business speech MoD News 0
u04elw2 Official RNR Entry Date...what does this mean? Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 5
soleil Sunday Times: "Top General: Cuts Mean UK Forces Can’t Do The Job" MoD News 13
R What does this mean? security clearance question Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 5
T Does 10 weeks recruit training mean 10 weeks? Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 21
R What does DGE stand for? or what does it mean? Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 12
Rumrat Very near escapes, and I do mean near. The Gash Barge 0
L WHAT DOES TO2 MEAN...please read History 3
T The 'Naval List': what does 'I' mean? History 10
B What does "released to shore in Class A" mean? The Quarterdeck 5
S Mean?or just very careful? The Gash Barge 4
M what does it mean? Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 15
soleil T'grph Graphic: What The SDSR Will Mean For Our Armed Forces Current Affairs 0
M What does A.F.O mean? History 9
eddietheboyp What does Royal Marine OR(GD) mean? Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 7
OhSoCescyBaby Don't mean to sound dumb... Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 19
Clown_Puncher I need some money, err I mean help. Diamond Lil's 21