Navy Net - Royal Navy Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Journalists unfortunate name.

2_deck_dash

War Hero
Alright Daaaaavve

http://www.navy-net.co.uk/Forums/viewtopic/t=26343.html

WreckerL

War Hero
Super Moderator
fook orf, bollix. Teach me to read threads before knee jerk posting, bollix bollix bollix. Where's arfur when you need to kick something :oops: :oops:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
MoD_RSS Belarus: Joint Statement by Media Freedom Coalition on the detention of journalists MoD News 0
MoD_RSS New plans to ensure safety of UK journalists MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Arrest and detention of journalists and demonstrators in Belarus: UK statement MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Joint statement on safety of journalists and access to information during the COVID-19 crisis MoD News 0
MoD_RSS UK welcomes journalists from across the Middle East for second UK-Arab Commentators Forum MoD News 0
MoD_RSS British Embassy Ashgabat supports Turkmen journalists MoD News 0
MoD_RSS UK statement on safety of journalists of the media at HDIM 2019 MoD News 0
MoD_RSS PM surprises young journalists at special ‘children’s lobby’ MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Mongolian journalists attend Global Conference for Media Freedom in London MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Media Freedom Coalition launched to address attacks on journalists MoD News 0
MoD_RSS UK to establish National Committee for the Safety of Journalists MoD News 0
MoD_RSS UK commits £18m to protecting journalists in danger zones MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Media freedom and journalists under threat: Foreign Secretary's speech MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: Amal Clooney addresses Foreign Office Ambassadors on defending journalists MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: Foreign Secretary statement on the release of journalists in Myanmar MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: Foreign Secretary creates 60 new scholarships for journalists across Africa MoD News 0
wave_dodger Do journalists think? Current Affairs 11
F Kia's unfortunate choice of model name. Motoring 0
scousesubmariner check out this poor unfortunate sod Diamond Lil's 0
A Unfortunate Headline Diamond Lil's 1
D Unfortunate name Diamond Lil's 75
FlagWagger Unfortunate headline... Diamond Lil's 0
MoD_RSS Wellingborough jail contract awarded and new name revealed MoD News 0
MoD_RSS The name of Hull's new bridge is announced MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Public asked to leave a name and number with venues to help stop the spread of COVID-19 MoD News 0
Alfacharlie Band Name's Diamond Lil's 5
MoD_RSS Hull’s historic figures to inspire new bridge name MoD News 0
soleil FB: HMS Raleigh - A New Recruit By The Name Of Raleigh Bases / Shore Est 4
MoD_RSS Name of Grenfell Tower Inquiry panel member announced: 23 December 2019 MoD News 0
M Name the three exercises conducted during phase 1 training? Joining the Royal Navy 11
BreathingOutOnTheWayUp Name of the third Dreadnought Class SSBN Submariners 7
MoD_RSS Press release: Name of British built Mars rover revealed MoD News 0
PedlarP Name of the Second Dreadnought Class SSBN Submariners 25
Dusty70 “Name the last Type 26 Frigate HMS Plymouth”. Petitions 4
Ageing_Gracefully Book comp: Forget My Name Competitions 30
H My name on HMS illustrious bell Nearest & Dearest 6
soleil Portsmouth News: "Portsmouth Survivors Of HMS Sheffield Back Bid To Name New Type 26 Frigate After Doomed Falkland Ship" The Fleet 35
soleil Lockheed Martin: "How The F-35 Got Its Name" The Fleet Air Arm 0
Waspie ???Site Name Change??? Diamond Lil's 12
D Name that book? The Book Club 4
MoD_RSS News story: Defence Secretary reveals name of first Type 26 as manufacture begins MoD News 18
janner Name these Boats Diamond Lil's 16
lopes What is the name of this sensor? Miscellaneous 45
memorialstovalour Royal Research Vessel name poll Diamond Lil's 58
Ninja_Stoker Domain name change from .co.uk to .uk Current Affairs 4
Ninja_Stoker The "your name here" thread Diamond Lil's 205
F Kazakhstan looking for a new name.....any suggestions ? Diamond Lil's 29
W Hello .. my name Dick Chaytor and i am trying to find anyone who were class mates of Blogs 31
M Does anyone know where I can order RN Name badges to be delivered in a hurry-Exeter? The Quarterdeck 11
WreckerL Perfect name for the job. Diamond Lil's 16