Navy Net - Royal Navy Community

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

JOURNALIST : PLEASE HELP

Status
Not open for further replies.
The press seem to have the ability to mis-quote stories just to dramatise otherwise uninteresting stories. Just imagine what they could do to some of these threads!. They are obviously taking an interest in the site so beware folks.

Just so! Perhaps we should have a big wind up - there seem to be enough of them (I suspect!) on this site... One especially for journos, which they just won't be able to resist taking a big bite from, then realize too late their mistake. Remember Piers Moron anyone?

simon said:

If Simon is genuine and ain't a journo, I feel sorry for him, but what does he expect? Has he ever heard of loyalty? How do we know he's not pulling our plonkers? We don't, do we.

Anyone stupid enough to talk to him will get found out anyway - loyal isn't in a jornos vocabulary. He seems to have gone a bit quiet though hasn't he? Maybe he should have left his address - after all there are a lot of rocks in the world!

Sputnik said:
simon said:

If Simon is genuine and ain't a journo, I feel sorry for him, but what does he expect? Has he ever heard of loyalty? How do we know he's not pulling our plonkers? We don't, do we.

I AM genuine and NOT a journalist and this knowledge is not against the Royal Navy, absolutely not. It is a against a so-called pillar of the establishment whose behaviour is definately not professional.

No wonder it takes small people a long time to be heard!

simon said:
Sputnik said:
simon said:

I AM genuine and NOT a journalist and this knowledge is not against the Royal Navy, absolutely not. It is a against a so-called pillar of the establishment whose behaviour is definately not professional.

No wonder it takes small people a long time to be heard!

So how much money are you looking for, then?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads