Joke

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by supermario, Jul 16, 2008.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Marine Dog!

A man is driving around the back woods of Forfar and he sees a sign in front of a broken down cotter house: "Talking Dog for Sale"

He rings the bell and the owner appears and tells him the dog is out the back.

The man goes into the back and sees a nice looking Basset hound sitting there. "Do you really talk?" he asks.

"Aye," the Basset hound replies.

After the man recovers from the shock of hearing a dog talk, he says "So, what's your story?"

The Basset hound looks up and says, "Well, I discovered that I could talk when I was very young. I wanted to help the government, so I told them and they had me sworn into the toughest branch of the armed services...the Royal Marines.

Well, in no time at all they had me jetting from country to country, sitting in rooms with spies and world leaders--because no one realised a dog would be eaves-dropping. I was one of their most valuable spies for 8 years running, but all that jetting around really tired me out, and I knew I wasn't getting any younger. So, I decided to settle down.

I retired from the Corps (8 dog years is 56 Corps years, you know) and signed up for a job at the airport to do some undercover security, wandering near suspicious characters and listening in. I uncovered some incredible dealings and was awarded a batch of medals. I got married, had a mess of puppies, and now I'm just retired."

The man is amazed. He goes back in and asks the owner what he wants for the dog.

"Ten pounds," the guy says.

"Ten pounds! ! This dog is amazing! Why on earth are you selling him so cheap?"

"Because he's such a bullsh- - -er ... He never did any of that Marine cr- -! ....................

He was in the Navy!"

:w00t: :threaten:

made me smile

Neil - Supermario

:nemo:

2. A Walting dog.

Good skills!

3. I hope he didn't buy it and put it in his car without a dogscreen or someone on here will say that it's not allowed to have a dog free in the car.