Joint Service Skiing Quals Recording on JPA.

#1
Somebody out there must have skiing quals AND got this recorded on JPA.

I've got APA/TLT and JSSI(A) but as Indie don't have JPA access I don't have them on my competencies. The certificates say it's the individuals responsibility to ensure the qual is recorded on JPA (no, it's the lead school's responsibility but Indy doesn't have JPA access agghh!). I've presented my certificates to our PTI's on several occasions but they are so busy(?) that nothing ever happens!

So, if you do have these quals and they're on your competencies list, can you please let me know what exactly is recorded (ie in the format AT|skiing|joint etc) so I can spoon feed the info in.

I've looked on JPA as Course Administrator but I can only find some Army Bronze Skiing quals.

Help much appreciated.

Cheers,

Yicker.
 

mrbullcrap

Lantern Swinger
#2
What on fcuking earth are you going to do with skiing quals, as you like to put them, in the freakin navy :roll: ....
You make me so angry! :evil:
 
#3
mrbullcrap said:
What on earth are you going to do with your skiing quals as you like to put them, in the fcuking navy :roll: ....
You make me so angry! :evil:
Well I'm not going to rise to that apart from to say it's time for PDev not time off for PDev.
 

R12_CV

Lantern Swinger
#5
mrbullcrap said:
What on fcuking earth are you going to do with skiing quals, as you like to put them, in the freakin navy :roll: ....
You make me so angry! :evil:
Isn't that what aircraft carrier 'Ski Ramps' are for...Der :D
 
#6
MrBullCrap

Royal Marines are in the Royal Navy and they can ski - have you never seen photos of them training in Norway?
 
#7
yicker

It might be a good idea to ring the JPAC Enquiries Team at Kentigern House - here are the phone numbers - I recommend that you give them a call:

Freephone : 0800 085 3600

Telephone : 0141 224 3600

Overseas : +44 141 224 3600

Military : 94560 3600
 
#10
mrbullcrap said:
What on fcuking earth are you going to do with skiing quals, as you like to put them, in the freakin navy :roll: ....
You make me so angry! :evil:
It amazes me that you still don't have an O2 thief tag you complete and utter hoop nugget.
 
#11
yicker said:
Somebody out there must have skiing quals AND got this recorded on JPA.

I've got APA/TLT and JSSI(A) but as Indie don't have JPA access I don't have them on my competencies. The certificates say it's the individuals responsibility to ensure the qual is recorded on JPA (no, it's the lead school's responsibility but Indy doesn't have JPA access agghh!). I've presented my certificates to our PTI's on several occasions but they are so busy(?) that nothing ever happens!

So, if you do have these quals and they're on your competencies list, can you please let me know what exactly is recorded (ie in the format AT|skiing|joint etc) so I can spoon feed the info in.

I've looked on JPA as Course Administrator but I can only find some Army Bronze Skiing quals.

Help much appreciated.

Cheers,

Yicker.
Yicks, Just so that I feel like I am still on an English speaking website, and for you to actually impress me, :wink: please explain my bold. 8O
I have no clue what it means. 8O
Thanks. :)
 
#12
Rumrat said:
yicker said:
I've got APA/TLT and JSSI(A) but as Indie don't have JPA access
Yicks, Just so that I feel like I am still on an English speaking website, and for you to actually impress me, :wink: please explain my bold. 8O
I have no clue what it means. 8O
Thanks. :)
APA=Advanced Progression Alpine
TLT=Tour Leader Training
JSSI(A)=Joint Service Ski Instructor (Alpine)
Indie=Joint Service Mountain Training Centre Indefatigable
JPA=that loveable computer system which is meant to make all of this easy!

Hope this helps, JSP419 is always a good read too :)
 
#13
yicker said:
Rumrat said:
yicker said:
I've got APA/TLT and JSSI(A) but as Indie don't have JPA access
Yicks, Just so that I feel like I am still on an English speaking website, and for you to actually impress me, :wink: please explain my bold. 8O
I have no clue what it means. 8O
Thanks. :)
APA=Advanced Progression Alpine
TLT=Tour Leader Training
JSSI(A)=Joint Service Ski Instructor (Alpine)
Indie=Joint Service Mountain Training Centre Indefatigable
JPA=that loveable computer system which is meant to make all of this easy!

Hope this helps, JSP419 is always a good read too :)

Cheers :thumbup:
 

mrbullcrap

Lantern Swinger
#14
Alright, i got what you were saying, well i might have concentrated a little bit too much on the skiing part of the tittle, and skimmed through the post,
got you weren't talking about reserves when you replied.

Thought that i would do a runner at that point! :D
 
#15
mrbullcrap said:
Alright, i got what you were saying, well i might have concentrated a little bit too much on the skiing part of the tittle, and skimmed through the post,
got you weren't talking about reserves when you replied.

Thought that i would do a runner at that point! :D
Go and play with traffic you dullard.
 
#16
mrbullcrap said:
Alright, i got what you were saying, well i might have concentrated a little bit too much on the skiing part of the tittle, and skimmed through the post,
got you weren't talking about reserves when you replied.

Thought that i would do a runner at that point! :D
What the fcuk is this meant to mean? I suggest you read something before replying to it then read your own reply before submitting it you muppet.
 

mrbullcrap

Lantern Swinger
#17
I didn't get what all the abbreviations stood for....Jeez...
It's like trying to talk to an angry old, deaf pensioner who thinks you're after his wallet..... :D i do like marines.
 
#18
mrbullcrap said:
I didn't get what all the abbreviations stood for....Jeez...
Neither did Rumrat but his response was far less controversial than yours. Perhaps you could learn from your betters.

mrbullcrap said:
It's like trying to talk to an angry old, deaf pensioner who thinks you're after his wallet..... :D
Eh??

mrbullcrap said:
i do like marines.
Just for your info, I ain't a Marine.

Hopefully you'll now stay out of this topic unless you've got something useful to add.

Many thanks.
 

Similar threads

Latest Threads

New Posts