Joinnnig Up

Hi, I'm almost 17 an thinking of joining the Navy but my dad is an ex tankie and paps on about their is nothin better than a 120mm throbber stickking out in front of you. He syas that the action is all army these days and the only action the navy sees is looking for saop in the showers. Is this true coz I don't feel like gettin bimmed all the time ? I don't want to join the army raelly becuase thet are bullies.

Please advise pls.

p.s Just kidding fellas.

....throw out Fishing Pole and start winding in............ :thumright:

I'm currently an Arrse member (ex army too) and joined rumration this morning to see what's going on here.

Seriously, I know the Navy gets slagged off on arrse now and again and like to get both sides of the story sometimes.

(I won't become a pain..I promise).

Busta-Gut said:
p.s Just kidding fellas.

....throw out Fishing Pole and start winding in............ :thumright:

I'm currently an Arrse member (ex army too) and joined rumration this morning to see what's going on here.

Seriously, I know the Navy gets slagged off on arrse now and again and like to get both sides of the story sometimes.

(I won't become a pain..I promise).
Don't worry mate, all soap on HM Ships these days comes readily fastened to a length of rope. :threaten:

Welcome onboard. Don't forget to draw your lifejacket from the ship's stores (via Ninja).

Latest Threads