Joining with hay-fever.

am101

Alright guys. Just looking for some advice. So when I was a kid I had mild asthma blue and brown inhalers that sort of stuff. Its never affected me majorly I've never has asthma attacks nothing like that but hay-fever sometimes makes it flare up a little. Its not a major concern to me but I'm not sure how strict they are in the medical process when joining up. Cheers.

1. At Top RH side of page try to locate this box ==> 1597460930217.png

2. Enter 'hay fever' in that same Search Box then click that little grey box marked 'Search'

1597461282976.png

3. Some of the several Search results for your topic will appear like this:

1597461594663.png

4. ^ Text is far too small to read? Thought so - Try to click on the following Link instead:

5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10. Irrelevant therefore left intentionally blank

D

Deleted 98959

Alright guys. Just looking for some advice. So when I was a kid I had mild asthma blue and brown inhalers that sort of stuff. Its never affected me majorly I've never has asthma attacks nothing like that but hay-fever sometimes makes it flare up a little. Its not a major concern to me but I'm not sure how strict they are in the medical process when joining up. Cheers.
Too many inhalers can cause rhinitis medicamentosa which is very bad and painful

Too many inhalers can cause rhinitis medicamentosa which is very bad and painful
^Aye, a markedly similar effect was first observed and studied in Normandie - Confirmation, if needed, that invasive intrusions get right up and into both P & S nostrils causing chronic rhinitis tisseffingnormanagaininnitt.

Disclaimer Although all care has been taken, this information is a general guide only, which is not a substitute for assessment of appropriate courses of treatment on a case-by-case basis. The Advisory Council of Normandian Nomads expressly disclaims all responsibility (including negligence) for any loss, damage or personal injury resulting from reliance on the information contained herein.

Latest Threads