Joining up

Ninja_Stoker

War Hero
Aha, it works on my stand-alone PC (Did I tell you I've got two computers?)

I've just rung the Department for Work & Pensions to tell them that I think Sandy from Crossroads was pulling a flanker with his wheelchair scam.

One of the slight differences in the 1960's compared to today, was epitomised in the line "I've passed the test & start HMS Raleigh next monday" :-D

Aha, it works on my stand-alone PC (Did I tell you I've got two computers?)

I've just rung the Department for Work & Pensions to tell them that I think Sandy from Crossroads was pulling a flanker with his wheelchair scam.

One of the slight differences in the 1960's compared to today, was epitomised in the line "I've passed the test & start HMS Raleigh next monday" :-D
It had already started to change in the early 70`s I had to wait 3 whole weeks after the test :-D

janner

MIA
Book Reviewer
Thanks Nina, brought back some memories, I reckon that I was the same build a "Sandy" when I joined up. I waited 3 months but only because by doing so I avoided Ganges, went in at 16 years 3 months and straight to Collingwood for kitting up thence to Mercury for the 9 months Sparker training.

I seem to remember the soundtrack from rather different films! A plumber, pizza delivery boy, postman turns up just as some bint gets out of the shower.....you get the picture.
Didn't the RM one star Benny from Crossroads?:slow:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Tartan_Terrier Royal Naval Reserve (RNR) 6
R Submariners 38
W RMR 45