Joining up when on bail

Jimmy_Green

War Hero
What's made me chuckle most of all is that everybody continued to bite when it was obvious it was a wind up.

Nails, you're going to have to do better than that mate. I do look forward to your next attempt.

Oscar1

MIA
Another top 'Nails' post. They get better and better, or is it worse and worser!!

Obviously a rev up, i cant believe that if the copper knew him that he only got twatted three times........

tiddlyoggy

War Hero
Book Reviewer
Oscar1 said:
i cant believe that if the copper knew him that he only got twatted three times........

PMSL! Brilliant! I am truly astonished how many people have bothered to reply to this tool. SGT P, Soleil and Maxi, are you relly so bored that you feel compelled to respond to this tripe? If we ignore him he'll surely go away.

Dutch

Badgeman
tiddlyoggy said:
Oscar1 said:
i cant believe that if the copper knew him that he only got twatted three times........

PMSL! Brilliant! I am truly astonished how many people have bothered to reply to this tool. SGT P, Soleil and Maxi, are you relly so bored that you feel compelled to respond to this tripe? If we ignore him he'll surely go away.

If people ignored him, then it wouldnt give us the entertain we get from a 'Nails' post. :happy1: Dont get me wrong he really is a "Class A" nob! With a talent of being able to spin a very large amount of bull.

Nails

Banned
tiddlyoggy said:

Replying to a thread u want people to ignore lol.

scouse

War Hero
Nails said:
tiddlyoggy said:

:thumright: Hard As :rambo: is innocent!!! okay :w00t:

Moomin

War Hero
scouse said:
Nails said:
tiddlyoggy said:

:thumright: Hard As :rambo: is innocent!!! okay :w00t:

Of course he's innocent, I bet his social worker said he 'special' too! :thumright:

I want you to head down to ctc on the 19th nails, i'll be honoured to be in the same place as you. I'll keep an eye out for the skateboarding!

Nails

Banned
See you there mate. Anybody else from here down at Lympstone that day? We could meet up for coffee in the chaplain's cafe when I arrive. If I sneak off the only things i'll miss is my attestation, having my hair cut and a lesson on how to wash my c0ck. I can do all that on the Tuesday.

Mirrage

Midshipman
Is this guy for reall c'mon for gods sake !

did this really happen.
Why the hell are you on this site ?

Or perhaps this did not happen at all and you'r a little boy who play's to many computer game's eh ?

on the other hand you might be a loner who trawls the internet looking for someone to listen to you'r insane rants !

go have a lie down....