Joining Up Soon, Any Tips Etc?

Welcome to RR.
Have a good look around the Newbies section. You will find the answers to your questions there. It may take some time but they are there. Try the Search button, it's amazing what you will find. You'll find that it's 9 weeks training, so there's a start for you.

JonnoJonno said:
RicciWelch said:
Any tips on what happens in the medical, interview and 8 weeks training. Thanks :)
Wah! Florist alert.
You think it's one of the BUNCH come to PLANT some wrong ideas in our sheltered lives.
Still JJ can WEED em out, STEM the flow and keep them in their BLOOMING place. What gave him away? was there a certain BOUQUET about him, made you sniff him out. BRANCH out now JJ and if you TWIG on to anymore we can ARRANGE a reception for them.
We're with you JJ hope you sucCEED in your task.( yes I know how to spell seed) :D :D :D :D :wink: :oops: :oops:

Rumrat said:
JonnoJonno said:
RicciWelch said:
Any tips on what happens in the medical, interview and 8 weeks training. Thanks :)
Wah! Florist alert.
You think it's one of the BUNCH come to PLANT some wrong ideas in our sheltered lives.
Still JJ can WEED em out, STEM the flow and keep them in their BLOOMING place. What gave him away? was there a certain BOUQUET about him, made you sniff him out. BRANCH out now JJ and if you TWIG on to anymore we can ARRANGE a reception for them.
We're with you JJ hope you sucCEED in your task.( yes I know how to spell seed) :D :D :D :D :wink: :oops: :oops:
Tch Tch, "Rug Brat" - Far too much flowery language today :twisted:

BreathingOutOnTheWayUp said:
Rumrat said:
JonnoJonno said:
RicciWelch said:
Wah! Florist alert.
Tch Tch, "Rug Brat" - Far too much flowery language today :twisted:
He is beginning to sound like Thingy. 8O