joining up fitness test

I applied for an engineering apprenticeship yesterday, does anyone know when i'll first do a fitness test?

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

I got my PJFT letter once I passed my medical with the doctor . About 2-3 days wait and got my email with the details about the booking the Fitness test . But By the sound of it you must be in the early stages of the recruiting process. Hope the helps!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I got my PJFT letter once I passed my medical with the doctor . About 2-3 days wait and got my email with the details about the booking the Fitness test . But By the sound of it you must be in the early stages of the recruiting process. Hope the helps!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
thank you!

I applied for an engineering apprenticeship yesterday, does anyone know when i'll first do a fitness test?

Are you asking because you are megga fit and keen to get it done and tell everyone how well you did. Or do you need time to prepare. You are only at the application process. It could be a while.

Are you asking because you are megga fit and keen to get it done and tell everyone how well you did. Or do you need time to prepare. You are only at the application process. It could be a while.
I'm asking because I'm worried about how much time I have to prepare

Traminator

Lantern Swinger
I'm asking because I'm worried about how much time I have to prepare
The standards you need to achieve are all very easily found.
My advice would be to work hard now to get past those standards, you will learn alot about what it takes to get there, how long etc etc.

Once you have done that there will be no harm in easing off a bit, but once you get closer to the medical and fitness test you can step up the workload again.

The standards you need to achieve are all very easily found.
My advice would be to work hard now to get past those standards, you will learn alot about what it takes to get there, how long etc etc.

Once you have done that there will be no harm in easing off a bit, but once you get closer to the medical and fitness test you can step up the workload again.
thank you:)