Joining up after surgery

Discussion in 'Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting' started by SMILE4THESCOPE, Dec 22, 2008.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hi I was just wondering if anyone knew about joining the navy if you've had surgery im currently in the process of joining but I would like to get surgery on my ears to reduce the size of them does anyone know if I could still join and how long I would have to wait before going in if i did?

2. As long as you're aware that cosmetic ops like that are unlikely to be funded by the NHS (ie you'll have to pay, and it may be pricey), there is no influence on entry as long as you have no post-operative complications.
  3. Do what others do Wingnut, join up and live with the nickname. :w00t:
  4. Meh, I know of several serving fem fatales that have had "augmentations" during leave period so I don't see why you reducing the size of your sails should have an effect ;)
    As the pox doc has said, as long as there are no complications you should be fine, me old Tee-bar shaped person :D
  5. I knew of a Wren who had a boob reduction paid for by the Mob. Suffered from back pains. Shame they were nice jubblies!
  6. Yeah I remember a few years back one with something like a JJ cupsize.
    She was an M.E Tiff, if its the same girl. Couldn't help but feel sorry for her though, she must have been in a lot of constant pain, they were fecking ridiculous!!
  7. I don't think it was the same girl. The one I remember was I believe an WOM. I remember seeing her at Collingwood when I was there. She had huge ones but they weren't JJ if I remember correctly.

p.s yes I said WOM they were WOM's when I was in before I get picked up on it.
  8. oi lug nuts why not join up, endure a few months of 'wing nut, FA cup' etc then get em lopped off and paid for by pusser???

edited i am a typing mong sometimes