Joining Up - A Thread For Parents/Guardians

Bad CO

Admin
Aha, note to self - use the search function!

I'll make the other a sticky and allow this to fade into 2nd page obscurity.

scrappyjen

Midshipman
Hi there,
I don't know if this is the correct place to post but I am hoping someone can give me a sensible answer :)
My son goes to Raleigh on May 28th - CIS (Warfare I think).
His passing out (all being well) will be Friday August 4th.
We are trying to book our family holiday.
We want to make sure that we don't book it when he could be passing out, if he were back classed for whatever reason (injury even).
So, I wonder if someone could confirm that Raleigh is closed in August for definite.
That way we know that he wouldn't be passing out until September onwards, if things don't go quite to plan.
The last thing I want is to book a holiday and find out that I am going to miss the most important day of his life so far.
I hope that makes sense and I hope someone can help as I am really scared to book something up! TIA

Sumo

War Hero
Hi there,
I don't know if this is the correct place to post but I am hoping someone can give me a sensible answer :)
My son goes to Raleigh on May 28th - CIS (Warfare I think).
His passing out (all being well) will be Friday August 4th.
We are trying to book our family holiday.
We want to make sure that we don't book it when he could be passing out, if he were back classed for whatever reason (injury even).
So, I wonder if someone could confirm that Raleigh is closed in August for definite.
That way we know that he wouldn't be passing out until September onwards, if things don't go quite to plan.
The last thing I want is to book a holiday and find out that I am going to miss the most important day of his life so far.
I hope that makes sense and I hope someone can help as I am really scared to book something up! TIA
Go in July you know he can't finish early?

WreckerL

War Hero
Super Moderator
Raleigh Summer leave is from the 4th of August to the 4th of Sept, although Phase 1's normally go a day late so will travel home on the 5th.

Latest Threads