Joining the RMR.....

nutty_bag

War Hero
sara21 said:
nutty_bag said:
sara21 said:
Hey Nutty_bag. Glad to have you back. I have not seen you loitering in ageeeeeees.
Kiss

I've been loitering in an O.P perving at female potential RN ossifers

:love4: :thumright:

More than one? Heartbroken.

We could flirt like this all day sara, think we best get a room instead.

:thumright: :thumright:

sara21

Lantern Swinger
Think I better crack on with these floor plans before my boss realises how over paid I am...
Until later.
xx x x x x x

nutty_bag

War Hero
sara21 said:
Think I better crack on with these floor plans before my boss realises how over paid I am...
Until later.
xx x x x x x

I have a novel way of polishing floor tiles if you care for me to demonstrate??

:dwarf: :dwarf:

Ninja_Stoker

War Hero
Hello Trebor,

Welcome to Rum Ration.
It's probably worth getting in touch with your local AFCO submit an application form and get the ball rolling with regard the administration side of selection for the RMR, regardless of the fact the RMR selection weekend maybe next year. The admin side, as most will vouch, is the bit that can take time, particularly Security Clearance. The sooner you get the admin cleared away, the sooner you can get paid.

If you were medically discharged from RT, the AFCO will need to obtain your former medical documentation, which can take a while.
You'll also be advised of an ideal target weight to aim for at your medical examination.

Good luck.

TheRust

Lantern Swinger
nutty_bag said:
sara21 said:
Until later.
xx x x x x x

NB.... you are one swarve dude. :thumright:

nutty_bag

War Hero
TheRust said:
nutty_bag said:
sara21 said:
Until later.
xx x x x x x

NB.... you are one swarve dude. :thumright:

Yes and sara is gorgeous. Anyway back to my O.P

nutty_bag

War Hero
TheRust said:
hahahaaha!!! If i ever bump into you NB, ill make sure i bang them out :thumright:

I would rephrase "bang them out" if i was you. Thats reserved for special moments in the heads with a **** mag which goes back behind the cistern.

:thumright: :dwarf: