Joining the RFA in Jan 19

Hi all,
Just received the provisional offer a couple of weeks ago and picked my way through most of the admin. Starting as a Comms Apprentice at HMS Collingwood in January. Anyone else starting then?

Hey pal,
I did this course when I joined the RFA back in 2015. You'll like it and you'll make good friends. Give me a message if you need to know anything :)

Good evening,

I have also received a provisional offer for Comms Apprentice to start in January 2019 (HMS Collingwood).

My admin has been submitted too, just waiting on a couple of vaccination appointments at my local Doctors now, and fingers crossed all goes well with security clearance checks / ENG1 medical etc....

Regards

Chris.

Good evening,

I have also received a provisional offer for Comms Apprentice to start in January 2019 (HMS Collingwood).

My admin has been submitted too, just waiting on a couple of vaccination appointments at my local Doctors now, and fingers crossed all goes well with security clearance checks / ENG1 medical etc....

Regards

Chris.
Good effort Chris. Nice to know there's someone in the same boat mate. Hope all works out - can't wait to give my notice in and get cracking!

Good effort Chris. Nice to know there's someone in the same boat mate. Hope all works out - can't wait to give my notice in and get cracking!
Thanks mate, Same to you - very excited by this opportunity and new challenge.
I’m sure there will be lots of chat over the coming months.
Looking forward to it.

I'm also provisionally starting at Collingwood in Jan as Comms Apprentice. Working through the admin now. Got my discharge book through the other day. Excited for the new opportunity.

Klanky67

Lantern Swinger
If previous years are anything to go by and recruitment levels are maintained as now then it will be May and then again in September

Klanky67

Lantern Swinger
So you’ve passed your written test right? That’s it? Now you’re asking people to check out the ale houses for when you get to basic training?
Now THAT’s confidence!

Latest Threads