Navy Net - Royal Navy Community

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

Joining the Reserves as an Officer , is it worth it?

Lion!885

Midshipman
Afternoon All,

I have just come out of the RAF reserves as an SAC and i didn't particularly enjoy it tbh, lack of opportunities, s*** food etc. I have been out almost a year now and i want to get back in hopefully with the Navy. I have the qualifications needed to go in at Officer entry and want to apply but i just fear that it would be a let down, so my question to those who have done it is, is it worth it?
is there opportunity as they say there is?
Much appreciated,
Mossy

Afternoon All,

I have just come out of the RAF reserves as an SAC and i didn't particularly enjoy it tbh, lack of opportunities, s*** food etc. I have been out almost a year now and i want to get back in hopefully with the Navy. I have the qualifications needed to go in at Officer entry and want to apply but i just fear that it would be a let down, so my question to those who have done it is, is it worth it?
is there opportunity as they say there is?
Much appreciated,
Mossy
You'll love RN food if you think crab food is crap...not!!! Forget roast swan, think of spam :)

Latest Threads