Joining process

Jock77

Hi guys first ever post so go easy on me...I passed my psychiatric test on Thursday and have been told the Rfa will be in contact in the next two weeks or so....looking at the process it looks like it will be my sift interview which will take place in Portsmouth could anyone please confirm to me this is correct..Only reason i am asking is because i stay in Glasgow and thought they would have a place closer for interviews any help would be appreciated Thanks..

soleil

War Hero
Hi guys first ever post so go easy on me...I passed my psychiatric test on Thursday and have been told the Rfa will be in contact in the next two weeks or so....looking at the process it looks like it will be my sift interview which will take place in Portsmouth could anyone please confirm to me this is correct..Only reason i am asking is because i stay in Glasgow and thought they would have a place closer for interviews any help would be appreciated Thanks..
Which role have you applied for, Jock77?

PS It's called the Psychometric Test.

Jock77

Sorry psychometric test predictive text at its best...Am have applied for the assistant chefs position...

bcheeze

Is that the qualified position or apprentice position. My understanding for the sift is that you fill in the 2 forms and answer the 2 questions and they pick people for the interview so there isn't a guarantee interview.

Jock77

Assistant chefs position...As for the 2 forms this is the first time a have heard of this to be honest??

bcheeze

Right ok, I passed the RT last week, was emailed 2 forms one being Rehabilitation of Offenders form and the other was a pre sift form which you have to answer two questions and they take it into account for the sift.