Joining process officers

Hey guys!

Sorry for this I couldn’t find an answer.

So I have passed my tests for officer level, recruitment tests. Looking at going into Warfare Officer.

Waiting of medical and fitness test dates

Wondering roughly how long if any from there? As I want to join this year!

Ninja_Stoker

War Hero
So far as I'm aware there are vacancies in the May & Setember intake, subject to confirmation by your ACLO. If you aim for Sept intake, that's entirely realistic, the earlier one is doable but that's assuming there are no delays. Medical and pjft are the usual suspects for delays.

Many thanks for this
Would love to get in as soon as possible
How do you know all this information?
Don’t mind starting September but don’t want to be any later then that

Haha! I have no idea but I’m Guessing something to do with the navy! So pleased as this forum is so helpful, my AFCO are lovely but aren’t very speedy with helping my questions... just want to get started and get to the really interesting things like sift interviews and AIB- I’m sure you’ll understand my enthusiasm

Haha! I have no idea but I’m Guessing something to do with the navy! So pleased as this forum is so helpful, my AFCO are lovely but aren’t very speedy with helping my questions... just want to get started and get to the really interesting things like sift interviews and AIB- I’m sure you’ll understand my enthusiasm
Now works at a Careers Office, so that should give you a huge clue as to his role. As a potential officer I would have expected with a little mouse work you could have worked that one out!!!!!!!

To us and more applicable, to you. His advice is ALWAYS on the button. Worth listening to.

So far as I'm aware there are vacancies in the May & Setember intake, subject to confirmation by your ACLO. If you aim for Sept intake, that's entirely realistic, the earlier one is doable but that's assuming there are no delays. Medical and pjft are the usual suspects for delays.
@Ninja_Stoker Do you know what the vacancies or quotas are like currently for TMOs?

Wondering roughly how long if any from there? As I want to join this year!
If you are trying to get through the process quickly, make sure to follow up after each test I.e PJFT after a few days to your AFCO. I found that after my PJFT they hadn't actually received the results from the Sports Center around a week or so later therefore I hadn't been forward for my SIFT. Also keep on the ball with all the preparation in case you don't get a lot of warning (I did my PJFT a day after being told to book it).