Joining date the 22nd July

Discussion in 'Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting' started by Professor_X, Jul 20, 2007.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Well this is it my last few days and then off to Raleigh, spending a few days doing some last minute jobs around the house for my lass and think about packing everything properly tomorrow.

Last week I was thinking what the hell I was doing and today was my last day at work and again had those creeping doubts until I battered the hell out of 'em :whax: :whdat:

But now I just cannot sleep, nervous I am and would be worried if i wasn't but could really do with a good night sleep :coffee:

Is anyone else going to Raleigh on sunday via birmingham new street station? (seems i go through this station whether i go via sheffield or wakefield!!)
  2. Suggest you get used to going to bed earlier, you will be up at 0545.
  3. Ninja_Stoker

Ninja_Stoker War Hero Moderator

Chill back, you'll meet another twenty other people at New Street, all with very short hair, big bags with 8 coat-hangers sticking out, all looking pensive.

By the time you get to Exeter, you'll have sussed them all out & will be getting on like a house on fire!

Good luck!
  4. Im via Crewe and Reading mate so wont be seeing you on the way down. Know what you mean about the sleep issue; i just keep getting pissed, works a treat - just not ideal for the keeping fit side of things.
  5. ah well would do but just had a tooth pulled (it was that or a very expensive root canal) so unable to drink at the moment except good old yorkshire tea!!

tried running on an evening to see if that would knacker me out just made me bloody worse!
  6. Try some Nytol from Boots,when you get to Raleigh you will be needing sleep!LOL Enjoy it while youre there.