Join the Merchant Navy: Forget the Royal Navy

Discussion in 'The Gash Barge' started by Mrblobbyzxt, Nov 11, 2012.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. The Merchant Navy offers far greater opportunities than the Royal Navy.

The Royal Navy is only set to decline further over the next 30 years as it is transformed into a coastal protection force. The decreasing importance of Britain as a global power along with our economic failure will be the end of the Royal Navy. Britain can no longer sustain a large military budget. We are currently spending more on debt interest that the entire defence budget.

There is a great demand for British Merchant Navy officers the world over:

You will travel the world.
    You will be paid well.
    You won't pay any tax.
    You don't have to exist within a repressive rank structure.
    Nepotism does not rule promotion prospects.
    You will have good leave ratios.
    It does not matter where you decide to live.
    It won't cost you anything to train.

People thinking about joining the Royal Navy should consider joining the Merchant Navy.

In the long term the Merchant Navy has far better prospects than the declining Royal Navy.

2. tiddlyoggy

tiddlyoggy War Hero Book Reviewer

And much better prospects to be bummed regularly.

• Like Like x 2
  3. Last edited: Nov 11, 2012
  4. Fixed it for you. Now fuck off.

5. tiddlyoggy

Not all of us are in it for the money you know. Now as my dear friend has already suggested, fuck off you mercenary, man chewing cunt.

6. Just to remind the uneducated amongst us:

The entire Royal Navy was built by leeching off the Merchant fleet via taxation. Merchant fleet was first and will be last.

Have a nice life: poor fuck!

7. tiddlyoggy

Yes, I'm sooo uneducated. Have a shit life, rich miserable twat.

8. I admire you for your restraint, tiddly, dont beat about the bush tell him what you really think :thumbright:

Last edited: Nov 12, 2012
    • Like Like x 1
  10. I admire you for your restraint, tiddly, dont beat about the bush tell him what you really think :thumbright:

11. Hmmm "Taxation pays for country's defence Shock !!!!!

I reckon he's just split from his boyfriend and wants some newbies to join the Gay Navy...I mean Merchant Navy.

12. tiddlyoggy

I'm not normally prone to such outbursts I know, but really, a civvy fuck coming on here and slating the senior service on today of all days!!?? It should be pistols at dawn. Then again as I'm an uneducated oik perhaps I should just kick shit out of the cunt instead.

• Like Like x 5
  13. It seems to have gone. Sucking dick I guess

14. DP'ing a sat boat for 4 weeks.....zzzzzzzz that's a very exciting job!!!!!

UK boat...since Gordon Brown changed the rules...you'll be paying tax on that you loose ringed dick chomper!!!

15. Good.

I feel happy I have managed to piss a few people off.

Have a nice life protecting me.

Goodbye.

16. If this is what joining the Merch does to you, I will stay well clear.

Thanks for the heads up.

17. We won't be feeling pissed off once you've fucked off...you however, will remain a complete and utter knob!!!

Bye cunt and don't let the door hit you on the arse on the way out...I now you like that sort of thing !!!

18. See you later, you cock munching cunt. Here's hoping you get diagnosed with a terminal disease tomorrow.

19. I'm the guy back-filling your wife whilst you're away. You're the guy raising my kids. Cheers fella.

• Like Like x 1
  20. Did you have to come on here to do it ?
    I get the feeling that you didn`t need to waste the electrons, you`d get the same reaction from everyone that met you.