Join the Merchant Navy: Forget the Royal Navy

The Merchant Navy offers far greater opportunities than the Royal Navy.

The Royal Navy is only set to decline further over the next 30 years as it is transformed into a coastal protection force. The decreasing importance of Britain as a global power along with our economic failure will be the end of the Royal Navy. Britain can no longer sustain a large military budget. We are currently spending more on debt interest that the entire defence budget.

There is a great demand for British Merchant Navy officers the world over:

You will travel the world.
You will be paid well.
You won't pay any tax.
You don't have to exist within a repressive rank structure.
Nepotism does not rule promotion prospects.
You will have good leave ratios.
It does not matter where you decide to live.
It won't cost you anything to train.

People thinking about joining the Royal Navy should consider joining the Merchant Navy.

In the long term the Merchant Navy has far better prospects than the declining Royal Navy.

The Merchant Navy offers far greater opportunities than the Royal Navy.

The Royal Navy is only set to decline further over the next 30 years as it is transformed into a coastal protection force. The decreasing importance of Britain as a global power along with our economic failure will be the end of the Royal Navy. Britain can no longer sustain a large military budget. We are currently spending more on debt interest that the entire defence budget.

There is a great demand for British Merchant Navy officers the world over:

You will travel the world. Well East Africa
You will be paid well.
You won't pay any tax. Providing you do six months away
You don't have to exist within a repressive rank structure.
Nepotism does not rule promotion prospects.
You will have good leave ratios.
It does not matter where you decide to live.
It won't cost you anything to train.

People thinking about joining the Royal Navy should consider joining the Merchant Navy for hardcore anal beatings.

In the long term the Merchant Navy are closet hatters and does not have better prospects than the declining Royal Navy.
Fixed it for you. Now fuck off.

Just to remind the uneducated amongst us:

The entire Royal Navy was built by leeching off the Merchant fleet via taxation. Merchant fleet was first and will be last.

Have a nice life: poor fuck!

Not all of us are in it for the money you know. Now as my dear friend has already suggested, fuck off you mercenary, man chewing cunt.
I admire you for your restraint, tiddly, dont beat about the bush tell him what you really think :thumbright:

Last edited:
Just to remind the uneducated amongst us:

The entire Royal Navy was built by leeching off the Merchant fleet via taxation. Merchant fleet was first and will be last.

Have a nice life: poor fuck![/QUOTE]

Ha you stupid cunt, I am that sat diver you SUPPORT. Still want to compare pay. Poor fuck.

Hmmm "Taxation pays for country's defence Shock !!!!!

I reckon he's just split from his boyfriend and wants some newbies to join the Gay Navy...I mean Merchant Navy.

tiddlyoggy

War Hero
Book Reviewer
I admire you for your restraint, tiddly, dont beat about the bush tell him what you really think :thumbright:
I'm not normally prone to such outbursts I know, but really, a civvy fuck coming on here and slating the senior service on today of all days!!?? It should be pistols at dawn. Then again as I'm an uneducated oik perhaps I should just kick shit out of the cunt instead.

DP'ing a sat boat for 4 weeks.....zzzzzzzz that's a very exciting job!!!!!

UK boat...since Gordon Brown changed the rules...you'll be paying tax on that you loose ringed dick chomper!!!

We won't be feeling pissed off once you've fucked off...you however, will remain a complete and utter knob!!!

Bye cunt and don't let the door hit you on the arse on the way out...I now you like that sort of thing !!!