John Rambo

SILVER_FOX

War Hero
Short of a few bob or not, and whether we think the movies are crap, they still draw people in and thats all that count to them.

I enjoyed true lies though ... possibly because stallone wasn't in it.

SF

AfterSSE

War Hero
SILVER_FOX said:
I enjoyed true lies though ... possibly because stallone wasn't in it.

SF

***drool*** Jamie Lee Curtis ***drool* when she did the spy act in the hotel room....man I wish the movie rating was an 18+... :D she rocks....

SILVER_FOX

War Hero
JLC??? I'm assuming that you are very old indeed if you're sticking to the general rule of drooling over younger women.

Call yourself a matlot? Shame on you. Go find yourself a much younger woman.

SF

dondon

MIA
Have never watched any of them , cant understand a word the cxxt is saying , havent watched any of the Star Wars Films either , no interest whatsoever , shite , off to bed , sorry chaps & ladies . 8)

mrsandeel said:
When's it out?

You still think the avatar is ok .... It has absolutely nothing to do with SB, even if MOD ossiffers have decreed it so. I had already told you it was a shit thing to do, so you obviously don't give a toss. In which case, **** off! You are better joining the RAF SAS. Cnut.

NZ_Bootneck said:
Lingyai said:
Smiffy_the_Shipwreck said:
All done with steroids though :x
I think they might have spent a bit of time in the gym and eating clean as well though... just a bit.
Apparently not, Sly was recently busted in Sydney Australia for trying to 'import' ie smuggle growth hormone into the country. Here's all the gory details :lol:
http://seattlepi.nwsource.com/people/316592_people22.html
NZB
Ah, so if we take GH we can all have a body like Sly or Arnie? Hmmmm :?

sweeney

Lantern Swinger
HarryBosch said:
mrsandeel said:
When's it out?

You still think the avatar is ok .... It has absolutely nothing to do with SB, even if MOD ossiffers have decreed it so. I had already told you it was a shit thing to do, so you obviously don't give a toss. In which case, **** off! You are better joining the RAF SAS. Cnut.

I think its a nice crest. It looks like a badge for the canal police!

AfterSSE

War Hero
SILVER_FOX said:
JLC??? I'm assuming that you are very old indeed if you're sticking to the general rule of drooling over younger women.

SF

I don't think Sophia or Raquel are over the hill, so yes I must be very old...and matelots don't always necessarily go for the "younger" ones when the more mature and experienced versions are available..(I stayed away from the soda pop crowd)...and just what is wrong with JLC... :roll:

AfterSSE said:
SILVER_FOX said:

SF

I don't think Sophia or Raquel are over the hill, so yes I must be very old...and matelots don't always necessarily go for the "younger" ones when the more mature and experienced versions are available..(I stayed away from the soda pop crowd)...and just what is wrong with JLC... :roll:
Nothing wrong with old totty as long as it keeps itself in good nick
Like former Miss Olympia Rachel McLish
Rachel aged 52