Joey Deacon

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by Shakey, Jul 26, 2006.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Does anyone else remember Joey Deacon?

Joey Deacon
  2. Yeah, surely all boys who watched blue peter during the early 80's will remember JD and doing the JOEY. In Stavanger last year my missus bought a pair to Joey boots, I took the p155 but she didnt understand being a mere whipper snapper (mid 20's), she had to phone her dad and ask who Joey was.

needless to say she has not worn the boots since..........

Long live Joooeeey eeerrrrgh (doing the Joey twisted arms gurning face and a little bit of dribble)
  3. Oh how I laughed when I read that and those memories came flooding back.
    Being called a Joey for weeks as a result of being awarded a swimming trophy in front of the whole school assembly (the shame torments me to this day!)

Calling my best mate Nicky a Deeeeekuuuuuurrrrn because his mum bought him the "almost but not-quite-right" pair of trainers to be seen in.
    Hopefully Joey's up there in God's kingdom, smiling down proudly on the phrases he donated to the English language of the 80's.

BTW, does anyone remember that bloke who claimed to be his "interpreter"? Yeah right! That's why Joey looked so upset all the time if you ask me, if he could have he'd have said "that's not what I said at all"! Bless him.
  4. I'm more than likely to old , never heard of him , sorrrrrrrrry :roll:
  5. poor bloke - hilarious though.
    Whatever happened to Barry Bethel fom the Slimfast adverts??
  6. Dunno, but i wish somone would shoot that bloody Barry Scott from Cillit Bang!!! :wink: :wink:
  7. Here Here, noisey twat!
  8. and that Ginger t**t from the car insurance ad.....
    "stupid, just stupid"

And while we are here.... any actors from either ads or admiral insurance
  9. what about that mlaarrr from "picture the loan", you know the one, the one's who's on the phone sorting a loan whilst his half fit missus is filming him with a home video.
    Now he's the type of bloke who's face I'd NEVER get bored of kicking.
  10. That advert is a fucking disgrace i'n't it? Is it no wonder that he's in so much debt if he conducts his financial affairs by half arsed phone calls whilst titting about with a football whilst his missus films him. What the fuck is the video camera doing outside of the bedroom anyway? And why is he buying a video camera if he's in so much debt. I don't think he's even in debt to be honest, if he was he'd be worrying himself sick and would have lost about six stone the big fat lard bucket.

Anyway, Joey Deacon. Top bloke for a spaccer.

11. OMG... can't even think about Joey without doing the impression. Nnnnnnnggggg nnnggg nnnnnnnnnnnngggggggg :)
    I think his interpretor was his brother???
  12. Me and my pongo mate were only talking about Joey this time last year cos half of the numties who work for us (pongoes and crabs) could have been described as Joeys. We started by doing the tongue inside bottom lip nnngghhh noise thing whenever one of em fucked up and they didn't have a clue what we were on about so we had to educate the youngsters in the world of Joey, Ernie and his mate. They all thought we were some kind of sick individuals, kids these days eh?
    Anyone else remember when Joey lost his shoe in the stream, had me in tears that little ditty (creased up anyway).
  13. I'd love to twat him , I cringe every time he comes on , one of the girls at work Fxxxxxxxxg hates him as well , :twisted: :twisted:
  14. Nnnnghgh! NNgghh! NnnnggH! nnnGhghgnnH! 8O
  15. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
  16. Joey? Joey? Is that you? Did you ever get your shoe back?

I hope you're contorting your arm whilst you're doing that impression !

Laugh, I nearly p**sed myself!
  17. OMG!!!
    Laughed so much, spat my coffee all over my PC. Not a particularly good look!
  18. Nnnngh! Nnnngh. Nnnnnngh. Nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnghghgh.