Jocks poke English in the eye again

:toilet: (Good luck with your prospective son in law)
----------------------------------------------------------
Thank you for that, Miss Hornblower is marrying into a good old Scottish lot from just outside Dunfermline, only issue is, they can certainly fckin drink .................... a very sociable lot have to say and HB can't cope. bless ! :tp:

silverfox

War Hero
Book Reviewer
wet_blobby said:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/articles/news/news.html?in_article_id=461400&in_page_id=1770

Glad my taxes are being distributed fairly then.

If you've only just worked that out, then you haven't been a Daily Mail reader for very long.....

silverfox said:
wet_blobby said:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/articles/news/news.html?in_article_id=461400&in_page_id=1770

Glad my taxes are being distributed fairly then.

If you've only just worked that out, then you haven't been a Daily Mail reader for very long.....

More of a daily sport guy, however I do try and drag my intelect up now and again. :thumright:

HORNBLOWER said:
:toilet: (Good luck with your prospective son in law)
----------------------------------------------------------
Thank you for that, Miss Hornblower is marrying into a good old Scottish lot from just outside Dunfermline, only issue is, they can certainly fckin drink .................... a very sociable lot have to say and HB can't cope. bless ! :tp:

Haven't heard of any of the wifes family etc getting hitched, so it seems you are at least safe from becoming related to me. They don't drink that heavily round here, you should see then up on the north west coast.

Jack77

War Hero
Having been married to a bonny Scottish lassie for 26 years I can say with some authority that entering into a permanent relationship with the Scots psyche has, when cautiously handed, the potential for almost unlimited fun.

For example, when Mrs Jack77 says that the children (weans) need to remember their Scottish heritage I simply say, no problem, I will begin to keep ferrets in the kitchen, coal in the bath and feed them salty porridge and slaughterhouse offal daily. This should give them an insight into the culture they are deprived of by living in a land of fresh food and first world sanitation.

This usually results in a torrent of Scottish abuse along the lines of - 'Fookyouyafookinbarstit - Awaanbileyerheid!'

Rarely fail to get a bite ^~

Latest Threads