Jocks poke English in the eye again

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by wet_blobby, Jun 14, 2007.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. wet_blobby

wet_blobby War Hero Moderator

2. combined with free prescriptions in Wales and alot more funding for University students in Scotland. I agree with you blobby, fairly distributed..

3. I am happy for the Scotts to pay whatever they want on health or Uni education, but they should increase their taxes to pay for it and not use ours FFS!

4. Actually the whole idea is to get the Jocks to move back to Scotland and stop coming down here and taking all the jobs and shagging the women...

I know this as I am Scottish and living in England...

5. wet_blobby

I know what your saying mate, when we go up to Scotland every year the only blokes that seem to be there are druggies and losers, the Scots lassies love us, it really is "fcuking for England" fortnight. Much fun. :thumright:

6. We are not getting a penny more for this from you than we got before the descision was made. The Westminster parliament which has some 500+ ENGLISH MPs approves the bucket of cash given to Scotland according to a formula once again approved by a vast majority of ENGLISH MPs and we get to spend it the way we want, that's the system. If our parliament decides to dish the cash up differently to yours thats life.

7. The 'Government backed' organisation is called N.I.C.E. - a very discriminatory one by all accounts - more interested in saving money (perhaps for the salaries ??) than saving lives, or health.

Perhaps it ought to be renamed N.I.P.E = Not Interested in The Patient Either...

:x

8. :toilet: Sorry, show me a Jock sober enough to go shagging any time after breakfast ??? :tp: HB

9. That gives us plenty of time. :thumright:

10. silverfox

silverfox War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

Who said that......

11. Missed it did you? :viking:

12. And lets not forget, Welsh and Scottish MPs in Westminster, voting on things affecting England, but English MPs have no say in the Scottish or Welsh places were money is wasted. Of course how many Scots or Englishmen educated in Scotland are there in the cabinet. Blair, Brown, Browne, Reid etc....Hang on...

13. The Scots and Welsh MPs sit in the UK parlaiment, the fact that English MPs who by a very long way outnumber the Scots and Welsh so could do what they want about it if they were bothere choose to do English only legislation in the UK parliament where all these nasty interlopers have a vote.

Get your own house in order then come back and complain.

As for the cabinet being packed with Scots, I'd put that down to the lack of talent amongst the English MPs, perhaps that explains something.

14. silverfox

'Talent' is not exactly the word I'd used to describe the Cabinet either - so we're really screwed

15. wet_blobby

MP's and talent...you gotta be taking the p1ss??

I must admit though when it comes to talent I'd of fcuked Harriet Harmen about 10 yers ago, lovely eyes...shite MP mind, but worth chucking me manfat on her chin.

16. silverfox

Mind you Theresa May would get it, if she kept her shoes on.

And I was completely pissed

17. Agree to a point Maxi. However I would say that there is a lack of talent with most MPs regardless of nationality. Apart from my hero Boris :laughing6:

18. Who once again put his boot in his mouth over the university fee thingby suggesting that English taxpayers would have to pay more to cover it, when he should really know that it has to come out of the existing Scottish Executive budget and will therefore cost the English taxpayer not a penny more. Boris plays for the gut support, perhaps he may improve his chances of actually becoming a succesful polititian, rather than looking like a young Prescott, by getting his facts right and his boot out of his mouth. A few more like that and he will be able to claim to have singlehandedly undone all the good his party chums have done to try and rebuilt the Tory party in Scotland.

19. Methinks that the Scots and Taffs have been given too high a budget from the UKs taxation system. I've only one question to ask:
    Why haven't the English been given a pro rata payment to distribute as they see fit for English residents?

20. Either ask you MP thats still Mr Redmond (He viewed a chums house with a view to buying a few years back and my chum said whatever he offered he would not sell to him, things have gone downhill there since Strawberryknews retired.) or complain to Mr Barnett who set the scheme up. Meanwhile thats the way it's done.