jobs

Discussion in 'Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting' started by woody678, Jul 30, 2009.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. hey their was just wondering if anyone knew the jobs which are usually most avaible in the navy these days as i understand that lot of careers will be closed due to recession cheers for your time

2. Yes, there are people that know. They are in your local AFCO. Give them a call.

3. Woody,

Looking at your previous posts you seem to have already been given plenty of good, valuable advice (after you had second thoughts about joining the RAF.)

You also promised, in another thread, that you would get along to see your AFCO.

Unless you have made that call then I do not believe that you should continue to float vague questions i.e.

<<if anyone knew the jobs which are usually most avaible in the navy these days>>

BUFFS

:roll:

4. Where did you get that piece of useless information from. The waiting times will get longer as more people apply for fewer places.

5. janner

janner War Hero Book Reviewer

Drakey, you must keep up, Woody678 obviously sees the wider picture, in these times of recession belts have to be tightened, it figures that if the 45's in the main will have few weapons fitted there is no need to train up gunnery/missile types, hence a saving in both cost and manpower.

6. How foolish of me not to think of that !!!! I really must think outside of the box in future!