Job Application p*ss takes!

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by Jenny_Dabber, Feb 18, 2008.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Right, thought this might give us all a little giggle. I've been filling in alot of application forms for the past week (moved back to the UK) and I got to thinking 'what if I was taking the p*ss, what would I write?'.

So, below is my 'p*ss take', now let's see yours! copy and paste the below and off you go :afro:

2. I'm sure some people would find this funny, but having seen some real applications (no, not the apocryphal internet ones, but real ones my missus received) you would have to go a long way to better these accidental comedians.

3. OK, I'll give it a go:

Job Application form;

Have you received good customer service? And why was it memorable?

Yes, I had to call a call centre to complain about the standard of my Japanese built washing machine, which I had purchased from an American company in a British shop. When I got through to the call centre, based in Delhi for obvious financial reasons, I was greeted warmly by somebody called David. As I had been up for 24 hours on the piss prior to this call, I'm afraid that I was speaking in complete and utter gibberish, imagine my surprise when Dave matched this by assuming a silly accent and speaking complete gibberish back to me, after 30 minutes of conversation I was no closer to getting my washing machine fixed, but had managed to purchase a new daughter from Dave for only 20 US Dollars.

What makes a job working with Costa Coffee, the right job for you?

I am very good at pretending to be Italian and I like the way that coffee beans look a little bit like the arse of a fit young woman, hence complete and utter enjoyment and self pleasure all day (don't worry I will wash my hands ocassionally)

How did you hear about this position?

Its a position? What, you mean like Missionary or 69, how do you assume the 'Costa Coffee' position then? Would a knowledge of Yoga help?