Jnr_Junior_Dabber. Can he inherit mummy's title of Hon.Trog?

Should Double Junior Dabber inherit the title and style HON TROG?

• Nay

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Don't know

• WTF

• I've never done time in the G Spot

• Total voters
We have just got our greenest recruit, press ganged into RR by his mummy: Jenny_Dabber. The more senior members here will recall that J_D was elected an Honorary Trog a while back. This poll (for TROGGIES only please) is to decide is Double Junior Dabber can inherit the title:

HON TROG

:farao:

Remember folks, it's more sought after than a K after your name! :biggrin:

Re: Jnr_Junior_Dabber. Can he inherit mummy's title of Hon.T

thingy said:
We have just got our greenest recruit, press ganged into RR by his mummy: Jenny_Dabber. The more senior members here will recall that J_D was elected an Honorary Trog a while back. This poll (for TROGGIES only please) is to decide is Double Junior Dabber can inherit the title:

HON TROG

I am Confused ^_^; ^_^;

Well at least he is a male and does not hate the G-Spot until his
other poison's his mind with her female Raleigh Bile.

AYE IT IS.

Nutty

Re: Jnr_Junior_Dabber. Can he inherit mummy's title of Hon.T

PINCH said:
thingy said:

HON TROG

I am Confused ^_^; ^_^;
What are you confused about Pinch? The Dabber was elected as the first FEMALE trog by Nutty and er... me... in my guize as Nozzy Nozzer a couple of years ago. :oops: :oops: :oops: The other Hon Trog is essence Dunkers who was still skin then :lol:

PS: The standard fee is £50K plus a maintanence "donation" to Mrs Nutty's Cava Fund of £25K a year ;)

With the Title Hon Trog come letters after your name: KG.... nooooo not the Knight of ther Garter: they're two a penny.... KG = Knight of the G Spot! :biggrin:

Of course if Double Junior Dabber becomes an Honorary Junior, then Junior Jenny will revert to being Boy Jenny... ;) :dwarf:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
S Finance & Pensions 22
finknottle Current Affairs 56