JK Rowling outs Dumbledore as gay

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by slim, Oct 20, 2007.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Well would you believe it, what next.

Michael Gambon plays Dumbledore in the Harry Potter films
    Harry Potter author JK Rowling has revealed that one of her characters, Hogwarts school headmaster Albus Dumbledore, is gay

For Harry Potter aficionados see here

2. Tongue in cheek methinks.
  3. But who's cheeks!
  4. Ah!, but which cheeks ??

5. witsend

witsend War Hero Book Reviewer

6. Has he played with Harrys wand yet?
  7. witsend

witsend War Hero Book Reviewer

i suspect he'd be at his witsend if he couldn't play with your rod gearing
  8. It looks like the Potter films will be banned in Poland, denounced from the Papal balcony and cause panic amongst the faithful in the US.
  9. I don't read the books or watch the films, but I'm British so I have an opinion ready anyway.......

Why is a character's sexuality relevent in a children's book?
  10. Get this, Peter Thatchell (Professional Marmite Miner ) say that if he is to be gay, they shouldve made it more obvious. FOR FLYING FUCKS SAKE!!!(this derseveres the full and not abbreviated ffs).
    Grubber, a voice of clarity amidst insane PC warblings.

That reminds me we havent heard from our resident ass bandit for a while.
  11. That's a very interest question, for which I have no answer. Perhaps Rowling (or whatever her name is) wants to curtail her sales... or boost them. After all, what the religious authorities banned the reading/viewing of at school, we all sought to read! :twisted: :roll: Ah Emanuelle in the cinema brings back the memories..... and sooooo tame by today's standards. :biggrin:
  12. what,like shagging Potter and the Ginger bloke up the hoop behind the bike sheds?Cant see it getting a PG rating though.

(p.s. i fucking hate HP and all the bollocks associated with it!!!)
  13. I think it was always obvious the old twat was a marmite miner, who else would take such good care of thier facial hair and wear puple robes???
  14. I don't know which one of usyou were expecting to hear from, but for what it's worth Tatchell does not speak for me in any way, shape or form. I personally think that man has done more damage to the gay community than anything else.
    I don't read the Harry Potter stuff, so I couldn't give a flying [email protected] what she says Dumbledore is.....
  15. sgtpepperband

sgtpepperband War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

Erm, he's a fictional character, right...?! :? :roll:
  16. Who, Peter Tatchell or Dumbledore....... :thumright: :lol:
  17. wet_blobby

wet_blobby War Hero Moderator

Does it matter if he's gay?
  18. See above.......! :lol:

It does if you mean Tatchell, cos he's a grade A, class 1 [email protected]