JHC Another thread terminated

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by Montigny_La_Palisse, Jul 15, 2009.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. So what happened to th JHC thread? Where did that go? that was going to be the best thread in ages.

2. Jesus was outraged so instructed his disciples to sort it out!! 8O

3. No; I never touched it.

4. S D. or Nutty.or the Sky pilot??? :dontknow:

5. The Thread! 8O

6. witsend

witsend War Hero Book Reviewer

Haha,,,another one too outrageous for Lils, but which bus has the most passengers? The thread was cut mini-bus or you can't say that about god double decker.

7. Man up the freedom-of-speech bus!!

8. I did try Monty, I was about to add a second episode about his dad...maybe next week.

What grips my shit is they never say why they dump threads.

9. Just a thought; was having a go at God’s lad pretty close to having a go at big G himself? So following on from that, if big G does Allah impersonations, were we just a shafra length away from receiving a Fatwa?

Yay verily, the Mods are our saviours!

10. witsend

I served the fatwa on the infidels early on in that thread!

Edit, Is that the magic words that cull a thread? Hmmmmmm.

11. I have been informed that the thread was pulled by the site owners and not by the mod's, it is their trainset so I will not argue.

12. Without wishing to argue with the train set owners, It would be rather nice to know why? Without knowing why, some of us (and some more than others :D ) will likely commit the same sins again and again.

13. May be, it was just a little too 'over the top'?

Never mind, nothing to worry about, more threads to start or post in...........

14. Jenny, dear; fair point but we really will stuff up again and again unless we know. We are not perfect and even I understand that.

15. I dunno the in;s and outs, just know it was binned..........order came above the Mods........gods have spoken, let it be.......

16. No you won't. If the owners get overly tired of deleting the threads/posts of any such sinners, I'm sure they'll simply revoke their membership as they've been prone to do in the past. GCO and BCO are legally liable for everything posted on their public domain website so they obviously don't take kindly to posters who persist in bringing it into significant disrepute or risk losing it advertising revenue. Personally, I'm amazed at how much they are prepared to tolerate but, to quote DL's Doorman's Rules:

However, I'm sure you knew that already. :wink:

17. I'm amazed at what a throbber you are.

18. Maybe it was one or two of the 3549 members who joined the site but have posted jack shit who complained to the CO's.
    I have read far worse on ARRSE that was never binned.

19. witsend

From what I gather a few jokes/banter were thrown around the naffi on a gay pride thread. Someone took exception and complained to the site sponsors. The CO's then took action and banned a promedent member and issued a new set of rules. I think that it was a Padre who complained and hence JHC was cut.