Jesus

slim

War Hero
FFS Jesus was a Yid, a red Sea Pedestrian. The man was Jewish so must have been of Arabic appearance

Ah don't know....maybe he was pals with Allah...and they took turns at being the one that alla ackbar referred to?

Waspie

War Hero
I still don't care, black or white, red or green.
It's still simply a myth perpetrated to finagle wonga from the poor!!

slim

War Hero
I still don't care, black or white, red or green.
It's still simply a myth perpetrated to finagle wonga from the poor!!
You sinning bstrd. I will send Judas and his carryout round to your gaff to sort you out

fishhead

War Hero
The big hitters in the church are mostly white but there is a sound historical reason for that. Christianity started in the Middle East but it was very much the white populations of Europe which picked it up and ran with it. During the much despised colonialism we passed it on to much of the African population and the Catholics to the Americas. As I see the situation nowadays the proportion of representation in every country of ethnic minorities in the church is the same as their presence in the country.
No-one is arguing that in South Africa(for instance) is short of white people in the church hierarchy as they are ethnically in a minority. The same should apply in the UK.

Waspie

War Hero
You sinning bstrd. I will send Judas and his carryout round to your gaff to sort you out
Yes please. Haven't a good barney since the JW's have locked themselves in due to Covid!!!
Address is
Grumpy Barsteward
13 Rotten Row
Grouchester
FO1 1BZ

Jesus was a black man according to this blerk.

he was also a deluded chippy and very good motivational speaker till his jealous oppo dropped him in the cack and he was nailed up.
Jesus was obviously Irish. He didn't do very much work. Kept shooting His mouth of until it got Him into trouble. Lived with His parents until well into His 30s. Thought His Mother was a virgin,and She thought He was god almighty.

Stirlin

War Hero
Jesus was obviously Irish. He didn't do very much work. Kept shooting His mouth of until it got Him into trouble. Lived with His parents until well into His 30s. Thought His Mother was a virgin,and She thought He was god almighty.
Stop being sensible.
Anyway he rose from the dead , then walked across the Med and came ashore on Santorini .
Unlucky for him the first bloke he came across was a Roman soldier having his stand easy in a taverna.
'' I am the son of God and I bid you good morning ''
'' Heard about you.....trouble making bastard....ZZLITCH , try rising from the dead with no fcuking head ''

Stirlin

War Hero
The last Arch of York had no answer when he gobbed off about the people of York should welcome asylum seekers into their homes . '' How about you welcoming them into your vast Bishopthorpe Palace then Arch '' , no response.

1594307557420.png

Wonder if the new one has any '' spare room ''

Latest Threads