Jenny Dominatrix

#1
While sitting at my desk with nack-all to do, I had another Friday thought.

If I was still in the RN as an A/B, now that women are serving onboard, I would find myself being ordered around by women in uniform. This has now given me a stiffy; is that normal? :oops:
 

Blackrat

War Hero
Moderator
Book Reviewer
#2
I thought this was about our own dear Jenny Dabber. Shame.

In answer to your question, it's perfectly normal. As long as the fantasy includes them hoofing you in the knackers while wearing a pair of Lowa's.
 
#3
Blackrat said:
I thought this was about our own dear Jenny Dabber. Shame.

In answer to your question, it's perfectly normal. As long as the fantasy includes them hoofing you in the knackers while wearing a pair of Lowa's.
“Lowas�?

Are they a kind of studded, black leather, high-heeled thigh boot that contrasts with their milky white thighs. I only ask out of curiosity, you understand.
 
#4
You haven't lived until you've shagged a female officer and called her ma'am while you are ploughing her from behind.

Unfortunately mine was an RAF officer but I think it still counts for half points.
 
#5
Suffered a similar fate when in Commcen Whitehall once.
After a long Night Watch, I was sitting on the Ship-Shore
Desk in the Ship-Room minding me own business, when
the POWRN(RS) ambled up to me and told me to get
a mop and bucket and cleanse the floor.
I said "Sorry - but I won't be doing that this morning..."
She got a bazzy on and threatened me with a visit to the
table for disobedience and then she added:
"Well....why won't you mop out then?"
I told her that I was sitting on my RATT Ship-Shore
console, valiantly attempting to get rid of a 06:30 a.m.
raging lob-on, and would prefer not to womble round the
Ship-Room with a wet mop, a bucket of oggin and a
f***ing tent in my trousers.

She left me alone after that.
 

Blackrat

War Hero
Moderator
Book Reviewer
#6
2_deck_dash said:
You haven't lived until you've shagged a female officer and called her ma'am while you are ploughing her from behind.

Unfortunately mine was an RAF officer but I think it still counts for half points.
Actually it's triple the points as they rarely look at anyone not in an RAF uniform, the stuck up beyatches.
 

wet_blobby

War Hero
Moderator
#7
Strange.....have you not been down to your local surplus kit supplier and bought a uniform for your woman to wear when you feel a nudge coming on?
 
#8
Blackrat said:
2_deck_dash said:
You haven't lived until you've shagged a female officer and called her ma'am while you are ploughing her from behind.

Unfortunately mine was an RAF officer but I think it still counts for half points.
Actually it's triple the points as they rarely look at anyone not in an RAF uniform, the stuck up beyatches.
I also nailed an RFA officer once, do they count?
 

Blackrat

War Hero
Moderator
Book Reviewer
#9
2_deck_dash said:
Blackrat said:
2_deck_dash said:
You haven't lived until you've shagged a female officer and called her ma'am while you are ploughing her from behind.

Unfortunately mine was an RAF officer but I think it still counts for half points.
Actually it's triple the points as they rarely look at anyone not in an RAF uniform, the stuck up beyatches.
I also nailed an RFA officer once, do they count?
Only if they were male.
 
#10
Blackrat said:
2_deck_dash said:
Blackrat said:
2_deck_dash said:
You haven't lived until you've shagged a female officer and called her ma'am while you are ploughing her from behind.

Unfortunately mine was an RAF officer but I think it still counts for half points.
Actually it's triple the points as they rarely look at anyone not in an RAF uniform, the stuck up beyatches.
I also nailed an RFA officer once, do they count?
Only if they were male.
Damn.

She was a bit of a lezzer though and was my only experience of 'turning' one.
 
#12
wet_blobby said:
Strange.....have you not been down to your local surplus kit supplier and bought a uniform for your woman to wear when you feel a nudge coming on?
What a spiffing/stiffing idea!!
My Missus is 5’2†and a size 10, might be hard to find (the uniform size, not the Missus)

I thought Army and Navy surplus stores were a thing of the past. I haven’t seen one for decades. I might have to draw the line at a crab uniform though; wouldn’t be proper.
 
#13
Gombear said:
wet_blobby said:
Strange.....have you not been down to your local surplus kit supplier and bought a uniform for your woman to wear when you feel a nudge coming on?
What a spiffing/stiffing idea!!
My Missus is 5’2†and a size 10, might be hard to find (the uniform size, not the Missus)

I thought Army and Navy surplus stores were a thing of the past. I haven’t seen one for decades. I might have to draw the line at a crab uniform though; wouldn’t be proper.

I've a much better idea.........


http://media.freeola.com/images/user-images/1493/werewolf4.jpg
 
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
R Blue Jokes 0
ali_p Diamond Lil's 26
fishmiester Diamond Lil's 36

Similar threads

Latest Threads

New Posts

Top