Jenna Marbles

Discussion in 'The Internet - Best and Worst' started by Patrick, Jan 1, 2012.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Lasted 36 seconds until I wanted to punch her. Mind you I want to punch all women at the moment.
  2. I will be honest and tell you i had to Google this word, but now i get it, i chuckled.

Oh and i would tie Jenny up and lay a big smelly turd on her face, i would find that funnier than her ramblings.
  3. Is this woman on drugs?

Poor little chihuahua looks t o t a l l y embarrassed ....
  4. tiddlyoggy

tiddlyoggy War Hero Book Reviewer

Lasted roughly the same, irritating as hell. Can't say I needed to punch her or any other woman though, was it a domestic over Christmas that provoked that shipmate?
  5. All women deserve a smack in the mouth, it's about time we re-asserted our authority on the wretches.

As for this unfunny ****, it just needs it's neck wringing.
  6. Magda

Magda War Hero Book Reviewer

Actually Monty, where I've highlighted in red you should write "its". The difference between "it's" and "its" is very simple really, the former is a contraction of "it is", the latter is a possessive pronoun.

Should I make myself scarce around about now? :toothy3:
    Last edited: Jan 2, 2012
  7. That there is just why women need a slap every now and again, you may be right, but we are the men, therefore, the effin boss, Bitch.

What we say..Stands.

8. Yeah sorry. Uncalled for. My bad.
  9. tiddlyoggy

tiddlyoggy War Hero Book Reviewer

No apologies owed here mate. I think Christmas often leads to family arguments, I wanted to murder my son on Christmas Eve, but we're all happy again now, at least until the next time he pisses me off.
  10. Magda

I don't make the grammatical rules, sweetheart! I just point out the errors ;-)

You know, we women just let you THINK you're in charge/the boss. As a coffee cup my sister has states, "Do you want to speak to the man in charge, or the woman who knows what's going on?"
    • Like Like x 1
  11. Don't blame me, blame iPhone autocorrect. Also programmed by a chick.
  12. Magda

You're blaming a semi-inanimate piece of electronic gadgetry for the fact that you don't proof-read posts before you hit "Reply"?

Dear me. Some one tell Apple to create an "App for that" pronto.

13. In normal circumstances I have my man do it, he fucked up and I'm having him flogged.

Anyway, English isn't my first language, violence is. With that in mind I'm going to drink your blood to absorb your pedant powers and then fashion a rudimentary Fondue set out of your ribs and skull.
    • Like Like x 1
  14. Magda

Monty, your imaginative wordsmithery is, as ever, a delight. The italicised quote above will forever be a favourite, mainly as I suddenly have an image in my mind that you look very much like this:

15. Close. I'm more a mixture of Caligula and Dorian Gray. But with a big ******* Gothic castle and minions.
  16. Taxi for Magda
  17. Magda

I know better than to get in to a taxi called for me by a random man.
  18. Into.

One word. :evil3:
    • Like Like x 2