Navy Net - Royal Navy Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Je Suis Charlie

MG Maniac

War Hero

fishhead

War Hero
Even the good old BBC have plucked up courage to show the magazine cover where previously the sensibilities of the Muslims would have taken priority. It is the great irony of the Paris outrage that what the murdering bastards were trying to stop has only done exactly the opposite.

MG Maniac

War Hero
Print run now 5 million. Paris sold out within 5 minutes! I do hope some of the proceeds go to the families of those murdered!

Seadog

War Hero
I see two sets of cock and balls (turban face/ eyes nose). Easier to see with the page upside down. Now I thought, maybe it's just me but a quick Google suggests I'm not alone. I think CH are being duplicitous but in a satirical way.

I hope I'm not accused of seeing thinly disguised cock and balls in innocent everyday objects. How dreadfully frightfully awful.

MG Maniac

War Hero
I see two sets of cock and balls (turban face/ eyes nose). Easier to see with the page upside down. Now I thought, maybe it's just me but a quick Google suggests I'm not alone. I think CH are being duplicitous but in a satirical way.

I hope I'm not accused of seeing thinly disguised cock and balls in innocent everyday objects. How dreadfully frightfully awful.

Now you come to mention it ...... :) But to be honest I hadn't noticed until you brought it to my attention. ... Does this mean I'm going to see thinly disguised cock and balls too???????????????

Seadog

War Hero
Further to my last, on further inspection today's representation of the prophet looks like CH's default Mo cartoon.

Seadog

War Hero
Poorly disguised cock and balls. Or a 'what are the chances?' coincidence.

Or maybe not.

Dredd

War Hero
Super Moderator
Interesting concept. Much the same as "she dressed in a manner that invites me to rape her".

Latest Threads