Japanese Inflammable Toilets

Discussion in 'The Gash Barge' started by TattooDog, Apr 16, 2007.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. From the BBC:

Burning Bogs

Ouch! 8O

What an experience! Something to think about for the T45s?
  2. Brings tears to the eyes just thinking about it....... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

'and it burns, burns, burns like a burning ring of fire...... '

Cant we fit these to the 'surplus' ships we are selling off ???
  3. Wow and I thought the bogs on type 22's were high tech :lol:
  4. cor,,,,,,,,,,,, roasted nuts mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
  5. Wouldnt the smell of burnt hair put you off JC ???
  6. ermmmmmmmmmm yes it would......... but im sure i could work around that...... :twisted: 8O
  7. And the fella jumping around screaming his nuts/arrse was on fire ???

How would you work around that - other than sit there and laugh ??
    (maybe video camrera for youtube or you been framed???)
  8. well of cause i would offer my assistance..lots of cold water... an ice pack or three....im not a callus woman you know............and i would most deffinantly leave the room to laugh so as not to hurt the poor guys feelings.............besides could just as easily be a woman on there you know..
  9. Just like a top class hair salon
    "And to finish would Madom like her minge singed?"
  10. "Tornado wash flush"???...wouldn't that lift you off the seat somewhat if you didn't get off quick enough?? Could just imagine seeing people dangling from the ceiling with head stuck thro panneling!!
    Put the fire out i guess..... :lol: :lol: :lol:
  11. Imagine the call to 999......

999 - 'Hello emergency services which service do you require?'

Caller - 'Plumber, my other half has been tornado flushed and we cant stop it and they have been imbedded in the ceiling with the force, also before the tornado hit, the toilet caught fire so better send an Ambulance'

999- (after much laughter) 'Do you require the Fire Brigade ?'

Caller - 'We got a tornado in the bathroom with a toilet shoving several gallons of water up my other halves back end - WHY do we need the Fire Brigade'

999 - (laughter now heard openly in background) They will have the ladders to retrieve your other half from the ceiling and the ability to pump the excess water out'

Bob The Plumber arrives followed by the entire Ambulance Service, Fire Brigade, Police and local media...... The weather person from the local news is reported to have been rather happy as he had predicted it would be a warm yet wet and windy evening for certain areas.
  12. This is a wind up surely
    Them Japs would sit on burning bogs for hours along with all the other stupid things they do on the telly like attaching buckets of water to their gonads and walking or nailing there feet to a plank and having ice stuffed up their arse
  13. Does anybody from Eagle 57/59 remember the dockside heads by No 10 drydock? A trough divided into comaprtments with running water running down the said trough, if you got the top trap, once you had done what had to be done, you could light a newspaper page ot two, and set it it on its way, it was advisable to leg it at this stage, you could hear the cries of pain onboard.

14. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: