Japan

I know they may have misbehaved a bit from 1930 to 1945 but this Country really is awesome. My memories of the place include being wanked off by an Aussie stripper in Tokyo while eating sushi, blagging a test drive in a Nissan 350Z convertible when they had just come out and demolishing a golf buggy at Okinawa US Air Force base. My missus also spent 2 years as an English teacher there which probably explains 94% of her snags.

Just look at some of this stuff if you need convincing that this place rocks:

Concur, I spent months there as part of a liaison team when the ship we were in was going for the Bi centenary of the William Adams festival at Ito. :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

And the artificial Hymen:

http://www.weirdspot.com/images/uploads/bukkake.jpg

No more worry about losing your virginity. With this product, you can have your first night back anytime. Insert this artificial hymen into your vagina carefully. It will expand a little and make you feel tight. When your lover penetrate, it will ooze out a liquid that look like blood not too much but just the right amount. Add in a few moans and groans, you will pass through undetectable. Its easy to use, clinically proven non-toxic to human and has no side effects, no pain to use and no allergic reaction.

G

guestm

Japan is the greatest country in the Universe. And Japanese chicks always sound like they're crying when you plough them, a cheeky bonus.

Here is a phot of me and some oppos at Disneyland Tokyo, it rocked apart from when me and the lad on the far left, back row of the phot got thrown off the Pirates of the Caribbean ride for boarding another vessel.

I'm the one on the right, back row, Brazil footy shirt.

G

guestm

2_deck_dash said:
Here is a phot of me and some oppos at Disneyland Tokyo, it rocked apart from when me and the lad on the far left, back row of the phot got thrown off the Pirates of the Caribbean ride for boarding another vessel.

Football shirts, the only acceptable uniform of the junior rate on a foreign run ashore.

Montigny-La-Palisse said:
2_deck_dash said:

Football shirts, the only acceptable uniform of the junior rate on a foreign run ashore.
Cheeky fcuker, I was a Lt Cdr, that's the Wardroom. That's the skipper lying down at the front. :D

Japan!
I love the place. Spent two weeks on holiday there last year.

Bye the way my wife is Japanese :) Er...so is the mother in law :(

8) Great runs ashore in Kobe. It turned out that a stoker and I had been trunking the same party watch about. 8O He caught the boat up and I didn't :?: N ever worked that bastard out. The down side was that every other cnut came offshore with a transistor radio [ late 1950s] which fcuked up make and mends for the rest of the commish. :(

jesse said:
8) Great runs ashore in Kobe. It turned out that a stoker and I had been trunking the same party watch about. 8O He caught the boat up and I didn't :?: N ever worked that bastard out. The down side was that every other cnut came offshore with a transistor radio [ late 1950s] which fcuked up make and mends for the rest of the commish. :(
Maybe you never touched the sides :wink: