Japan

Discussion in 'RR Greatest Threads' started by 2_deck_dash, Feb 5, 2010.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I know they may have misbehaved a bit from 1930 to 1945 but this Country really is awesome. My memories of the place include being wanked off by an Aussie stripper in Tokyo while eating sushi, blagging a test drive in a Nissan 350Z convertible when they had just come out and demolishing a golf buggy at Okinawa US Air Force base. My missus also spent 2 years as an English teacher there which probably explains 94% of her snags.

Just look at some of this stuff if you need convincing that this place rocks:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Concur, I spent months there as part of a liaison team when the ship we were in was going for the Bi centenary of the William Adams festival at Ito. :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

3. Let's not forget this is the Country that brought us Bukkake!

Yeah that's right I said Bukkake!
    [​IMG]

4. And the artificial Hymen:

http://www.weirdspot.com/images/uploads/bukkake.jpg

5. Japan is the greatest country in the Universe. And Japanese chicks always sound like they're crying when you plough them, a cheeky bonus.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

6. And what the fcuk is this?
    [​IMG]

7. Here is a phot of me and some oppos at Disneyland Tokyo, it rocked apart from when me and the lad on the far left, back row of the phot got thrown off the Pirates of the Caribbean ride for boarding another vessel.

I'm the one on the right, back row, Brazil footy shirt.
    [​IMG]

8. Football shirts, the only acceptable uniform of the junior rate on a foreign run ashore.

9. Cheeky fcuker, I was a Lt Cdr, that's the Wardroom. That's the skipper lying down at the front. :D

10. Anyway back on thread:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

11. Japan!
    I love the place. Spent two weeks on holiday there last year.

Bye the way my wife is Japanese :) Er...so is the mother in law :(

12. 8) Great runs ashore in Kobe. It turned out that a stoker and I had been trunking the same party watch about. 8O He caught the boat up and I didn't :?: N ever worked that bastard out. The down side was that every other cnut came offshore with a transistor radio [ late 1950s] which fcuked up make and mends for the rest of the commish. :(

13. Maybe you never touched the sides :wink:

14. Awesome Jap toys including baby in the microwave, dismembered prostitute and road kill cat:

http://www.weirdasianews.com/2009/10/31/creepy-crazy-strange-japanese-toys/

Why don't we have cool stuff like this over here? I had to make do with a Thundercats sword and Action Man when I was a kid. I had Scalextrics for a while as well but none of the cars survived the flaming destruction derby I had one day.

15. Japan also has paedo bear, therefore wins everything, ever.

16. Woah there!

Are you telling me there is some snagged up Japanese thing that I am yet to encounter?