January 2019 BRNC Intake

Hoppy74

Hey there,
I am currently in Militarisation at BRNC so if you have any questions in the run up to starting next year don't hesitate to ask!

baldie

Midshipman
Hey, I'm in for January.. We have a Whatsapp group going so feel free to drop me a message and I can add you

dudderz

Hi there, Just got my joining pack for joining in Jan 19, would be grateful if I could also join the WhatsApp group.

JonnyBUY

Hey Guys,

did you say you have a whatsapp group for the Jan 2019 intake?

i am also joining BRNC in jan, is it possible to get added to this group?

Sumo

War Hero
Looks like an interesting intake, one willing to help, one that can follow instructions and the rest blindly ablivious to what's been said before, god help the navy? This lot passed AIB? :);):rolleyes:

Good Afternoon,

Congrats to you all, I’m currently returning to the college for IWOF and will be an ADO for some of you during your Militarisation phase. These next 2 weeks before you arrive if you have any questions I’m here to answer them.

Hi all, I'm actually in the May 2019 intake but I was wondering if one of you here would be willing to send me some info. I don't receive my entry pack until April but I'd like to see it sooner so I can get an idea of what I'll need to get and plan ahead and budget as April is going to be a hectic month for me anyway.

fishhead

War Hero
Hi all, I'm actually in the May 2019 intake but I was wondering if one of you here would be willing to send me some info. I don't receive my entry pack until April but I'd like to see it sooner so I can get an idea of what I'll need to get and plan ahead and budget as April is going to be a hectic month for me anyway.
What? and miss out on the surprise factor. No rushing around like a headless chicken wondering which iron to buy. You're no fun;)