January 2019 BRNC Intake

Hoppy74

Hey there,
I am currently in Militarisation at BRNC so if you have any questions in the run up to starting next year don't hesitate to ask!

baldie

Midshipman
Hey, I'm in for January.. We have a Whatsapp group going so feel free to drop me a message and I can add you

dudderz

Hi there, Just got my joining pack for joining in Jan 19, would be grateful if I could also join the WhatsApp group.

JonnyBUY

Hey Guys,

did you say you have a whatsapp group for the Jan 2019 intake?

i am also joining BRNC in jan, is it possible to get added to this group?

Sumo

War Hero
Looks like an interesting intake, one willing to help, one that can follow instructions and the rest blindly ablivious to what's been said before, god help the navy? This lot passed AIB? :);):rolleyes:

Good Afternoon,

Congrats to you all, I’m currently returning to the college for IWOF and will be an ADO for some of you during your Militarisation phase. These next 2 weeks before you arrive if you have any questions I’m here to answer them.

Hi all, I'm actually in the May 2019 intake but I was wondering if one of you here would be willing to send me some info. I don't receive my entry pack until April but I'd like to see it sooner so I can get an idea of what I'll need to get and plan ahead and budget as April is going to be a hectic month for me anyway.

fishhead

War Hero
Hi all, I'm actually in the May 2019 intake but I was wondering if one of you here would be willing to send me some info. I don't receive my entry pack until April but I'd like to see it sooner so I can get an idea of what I'll need to get and plan ahead and budget as April is going to be a hectic month for me anyway.
What? and miss out on the surprise factor. No rushing around like a headless chicken wondering which iron to buy. You're no fun;)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
MoD_RSS AAIB Report: Piper PA-46-310P Malibu, N264DB, 21st January 2019 MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Local line update: 30 January 2019 MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Lord-Lieutenant of Northamptonshire: 7 January 2019 MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Changes to the IMS hours of operation in December 2019 - January 2020 MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Six-monthly report to Parliament on Hong Kong: January to June 2019 MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Spotlight on veterans with new Health Education England appointment January 2019 MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Inspection report published: Inspection of Country of Origin Information, January 2019 MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: UK House Price Index January 2019 MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: January 2019 Price Paid Data MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: January 2019 Transaction Data MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: Foreign flagged ships detained in the UK during January 2019 MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: EU Exit Local Government Delivery Board: January 2019 update MoD News 0
higthepig Navy news January 2019 The Quarterdeck 0
MoD_RSS Speech: PM statement to the House of Commons: 29 January 2019 MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: PM meeting with First Ministers of Scotland and Wales: 23 January 2019 MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: National Drought Group – EA Chairman’s Statement – January 2019 MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Speech: PM’s welcoming statement at Burns Supper: 21 January 2019 MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: PM meeting with PM Ardern: 21 January 2019 MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Speech: PM statement to the House of Commons on Brexit: 21 January 2019 MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Speech: PM's statement at Downing Street: 16 January 2019 MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Speech: PM statement to the House: 16 January 2019 MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Speech: PM statement to the House of Commons: 15 January 2019 MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Speech: PM's Brexit speech in Stoke-on-Trent: 14 January 2019 MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Speech: PM statement alongside PM Shinzo Abe of Japan: 10 January 2019 MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Statement to parliament: Drones: consultation response, 7 January 2019 MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Speech: PM speech at NHS plan launch: 7 January 2019 MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Statement to parliament: Haulage update: 7 January 2019 MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: 1 January 2019: Update to the Patent Cooperation Treaty (PCT) fees MoD News 0
M HMS Raleigh Entry 6th January 2019 Joining the Royal Navy 7
MoD_RSS News story: 1 January 2019: Update to the Patent Cooperation Treaty (PCT) fees MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: Change of Her Majesty’s Ambassador to Bolivia in January 2019 MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Letters to businesses in Northern Ireland about new processes for moving goods from 1 January 2021 MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Letters to businesses about new trade arrangements with the EU from 1 January 2021 MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Duty Free extended to the EU from January 2021 MoD News 0
MoD_RSS FOI requests received by the VMD between 1 January to 30 June 2020 MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Pet owners reminded to seek advice on travel plans ahead of 1 January 2021 MoD News 0
MoD_RSS UK House Price Index for January 2020 MoD News 0
soleil Naval Technology: "HMS Prince of Wales to begin F-35 trials in January 2021" The Fleet 1
MoD_RSS January 2020 Price Paid Data MoD News 0
MoD_RSS January 2020 Transaction Data MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Ghana Mission visit Tokyo for Disaster Risk Reduction Workshop on 28-31 January 2020 MoD News 0
higthepig Navy news January 2020 The Quarterdeck 2
MoD_RSS Foreign flagged ships detained in the UK during January 2020 MoD News 0
MoD_RSS PM address to the nation: 31 January 2020 MoD News 0
MoD_RSS An update on the Presidency of UK COP26: 31 January 2020 MoD News 0
MoD_RSS ESFA Update: 29 January 2020 MoD News 0
soleil FB: RN Photographers: British F-35B Lightning Jets Have Flown From HMS Queen Elizabeth In UK Waters Today, 28th January 2020 The Fleet Air Arm 2
MoD_RSS PM call with President Trump: 28 January 2020 MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Foreign Secretary meets family of Harry Dunn, 27 January 2020 MoD News 0
MoD_RSS 2/2020: Council Tax information letter – 24 January 2020 MoD News 0