Jammie Lee Grace

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by stan_the_man, Jan 17, 2010.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. As a listener to Radio 2 on a daily basis I have come to hate this sperm recepticled eco warrior with three kids and extra large fanny with the I'm a superior save the planet cnut attitude ably assisted by that baldie headed kurp Steve Wright and the other "single cnut that helps as well. Don't you just want to kick the feckers to death and butt rape their kids

Angry from Peckham
    :D

2. And she probably got hairy armpits and legs and fanny she is probably a right minger. The eco warrior types also get on fcuking nerves always fcuking preaching. Spit roast the bitch.

3. Only when it's rag week when she stuffs her minge with eco friendly leaves in a bid to save the planet

4. Ninja_Stoker

Ninja_Stoker War Hero Moderator

Janey Lee Grace:

[​IMG]

Jammie Dodger:

[​IMG]

5. Be good if someone stuffed something big enough to shut "o i do like the sound of my own voice"Wright up long enough for a song to play without him gobbing off over it. Better still just blow him up.

6. I'd give her one,but then again thats no recommendation. :lol:

7. Ninja_Stoker

Ninja_Stoker War Hero Moderator

My thoughts exactly - did anyone notice I'd labelled them the wrong way around?

8. Absolutely brilliant Royal, absolutely brilliant, the likeness is startling...no shit...lol..

9. That Wright chappy needs his foreskin pulling over his head and throwing over beachy head...

10. Although I regularly listen to Radio 2 I have given up on the Steve Wright show so I don't have to listen to the smug witterings of JLG who seems to feel the need to remind us all that she's a vegetarian at least twice every show.