Navy Net - Royal Navy Community

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

James B has real mental issues.

Status
Not open for further replies.

danny

War Hero
So after brilliant meltdown on the forums in which he started throwing around the fact he raised some money for H4H once and we must all be eternally grateful. He has moved on to PM. Here is the transcript.

James B said

For someone claiming to be in service you don't half spend ALL your time on a forum.

Danny said

All my time?

James B said

Hey,

Think we got of on the wrong foot, yeah all your time, your icon is always green.
I'm sorry you're such an invalided and I know you try your best to not show it but you appear an absolute cock, an utter cock... A monumental cock. Again I'm sorry for your invalided tendencies
and I hope we can be Internet buddies... What you say special danny? :numberone:

:cool:

James B said

you really are the spastic aren't you danny boy, ****. If I'm one chromosome short you're about ten short you mong.

i wrote mong on your windows last night...

by the morning I walk by and see you licking it off, mong ****.

down syndrome.

you're about as useful as a broken clock.
bitch
ass
shitface
mong
spastic
little runt.

got the message yet? **** OFF and STOP messaging me.[/QUOTE]

As you can see this **** is bat shit crazy.

Last edited:
A

angrydoc

There's a line between banter and unfunny abuse for the sake of it and the comments regarding disability fall into the latter category. I accept they were by PM but that is not the point. Comments like that have no place in any self-respecting forum.

Posted from the Navy Net mobile app (iOS)

Blackrat

War Hero
Book Reviewer
James. Carry on like this and you'll get banned. Understand? Good.

Sent from my Hudl HT7S3 using Navy Net - Rum Ration mobile app

Jamesb

Banned
Bit funny you cutting out the rest of your messages, had I seen this earlier I would of posted them.

Jamesb

Banned
Last post on this forum, if danny hadn't sent about 10+ abusive messages I wouldn't of got so pissed off.

Jamesb

Banned
Last post on this forum, if danny hadn't sent about 10+ abusive messages I wouldn't of got so pissed off. I will be back under a different name and you'll never be able to know it's really me, it will be an anagram of Jam Bes II

BillyNoMates

War Hero
Last post on this forum. Okay let's finish this with something nice.
She's got mental issues as well so it would seem, but just imagine
gettin' your head between THEM and going flubba-flubba-flubba.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
MoD_RSS The Secretary of State has reappointed James Chapman, Ian Rosenblatt, Virginia Tandy and Heather Lauder as Trustees of National Museums Liverpool. MoD News 0
MoD_RSS HM Treasury has appointed James Heath as the new CEO of the National Infrastructure Commission (NIC). MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Minister for the Armed Forces James Heappey MP: The Ministry of Defence Response to the Covid-19 Pandemic MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Major General James Swift appointed as Chief of Defence People MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Speech: Margot James speech at Radio Festival MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Speech: Margot James speech at the IET Conference MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: Protect birds when building, says James Brokenshire MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: James Brokenshire announces industry pledge to crack down on toxic leasehold deals MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: James Brokenshire confirms funding to help people off the streets MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: James Brokenshire announces over £36 million for the Great British Coast MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Jeremy Wright and Margot James to meet with US tech giants to discuss a safer internet MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: James Brokenshire heralds new law protecting tenants from unfair letting fees MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: James Brokenshire unveils next steps to building integrated communities MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Speech: Margot James speech on Safer Internet Day MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: St. Paul's Canonry: James Milne MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: James Brokenshire confirms funding package for local authorities in 2019 to 2020 MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: James Brokenshire announces overhaul of broken housing complaints system MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Speech: Margot James' speech at the Tech Talent Charter's one year anniversary event MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: James Brokenshire prioritises social houses for former servicemen and women with PTSD MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: James Brokenshire announces locations of UK’s first Manufacturing Zones in the East Midlands MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: James Brokenshire announces £5m for new network of rough sleeping hubs MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: James Brokenshire sets out funding measures for councils MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Speech: Margot James' speech at techUK's Digital Ethics Summit MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: James Brokenshire unveils action plan to combat rough sleeping MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Speech: Margot James' speech at the Government Innovation Conference MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: James Brokenshire welcomes rise in number of new homes MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: James Brokenshire unveils Housing Court proposals MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: James Brokenshire appoints new Homes England board member MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Marian Spain appointed interim Chief Executive of Natural England as James Cross steps down MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: James Brokenshire: building better and beautiful will deliver more homes MoD News 0
soleil The Times: Vice-Admiral Sir James Weatherall The Fleet 2
MoD_RSS News story: General Sir James Everard appointed most senior UK officer in NATO MoD News 0
J James B picks the wrong fight. The Gash Barge 162
soleil Hull Daily Mail: "A Nurse By Day, James Brett Serves With The RNR" Royal Naval Reserve (RNR) 0
AAF Singer James Blunt prevented WW 3 The Quarterdeck 9
Ageing_Gracefully Late October Book Competition - COMMANDO by James Owen Competitions 13
witsend When Pauline met James Diamond Lil's 20
S James bonds Dad /Pansy Potter Diamond Lil's 1
MoD_RSS Marine James Robert Wright killed in Afghanistan Current Affairs 2
soleil Royal Marines Drop In On St Pancras to Deliver Copies Of The New James Bond Novel The Corps 2
sgtpepperband James Bond Supports International Women's Day 2011 Current Affairs 7
soleil "Captain James Fuller, Leading The Heroes Of The High Seas" The Corps 0
soleil S Yorkshire Star: "Diver James, Bomb Expert" Bases / Shore Est 0
S Sgt James Clayton Diamond Lil's 9
V Baron James Shortt gets his own ARRSE You Tube Tribute !! Diamond Lil's 3
B Lance Corporal James H. Murdoch The Parachute Regiment Current Affairs 17
N LRO Brian James Winter HMS Saumarez History 2
Bergen In Memoriam. Marine James Macklin The Corps 14
N James May in Pompey Dockyard this afternoon ! The Quarterdeck 5
A Book: No Ordinary Seaman - James Lake History 1