Jambalaya - zydeco

#2
golden_rivet said:
you have to celebrate sometimes - piper heidsieck demi-sec, pork jambalaya, tiramisoooooo - a bit of cajun music -


cheers shippers - hic :lol:
Rivet you need to get down on Bayou Teche with a jug of white lightning, a jar of smackers and a bowl of mule shank soup. Get Boudreaux and Thibodeaux playing Zydeco and catch some mud-bugs......... And don't you dis-remember the Tabasco sauce..........yee haaa!!!!!

RM
 
#5
Passed-over_Loggie said:
Ah G R, you certainly like your expensive wines. You didn't mention what you are celebrating. Clues?
In Louisiana they think that Dom Perignon is a Mafia Godfather...........

and you know that you're a Redneck if you ever came home and found "Scene of Crime" tape across your front porch..............

or........ your entire family ever sat around waiting for a call from the Governor to spare a loved one

or..........the FBI has surrounded your Trailer Park twice this year

or..........anyone in your family has died after saying "Hey y'all watch this"

or...........you think that a Volvo is part of a woman's anatomy

or...........Ya can't get married to yer sweetheart 'cos it's against the law

or..............your family tree has no forks

or.............you've been married 3 times and still have the same in-laws

or...........you think Sherlock Holmes is a housing project in Baton Rouge

or...............you think Taco Bell is the Mexican 'phone company

or.............you think Genitalia is the Italian Airline

or..........your house still has "Wide-Load" on the back

or.............you've carried a fishing rod into Sea-World

or.............your grandad left everything to his widow but she can't touch it until she's fourteen

or.........the whole family is Republican exceptin li'l Mary when she lernt to readin'

or.........you think fast-food is hitting a racoon at 65 mph
 
#7
Bergen said:
golden_rivet said:
you have to celebrate sometimes - piper heidsieck demi-sec, pork jambalaya, tiramisoooooo - a bit of cajun music -


cheers shippers - hic :lol:
Rivet you need to get down on Bayou Teche with a jug of white lightning, a jar of smackers and a bowl of mule shank soup. Get Boudreaux and Thibodeaux playing Zydeco and catch some mud-bugs......... And don't you dis-remember the Tabasco sauce..........yee haaa!!!!!

RM
Eh? :?
 
#9
wardmaster said:
Bergen said:
golden_rivet said:
you have to celebrate sometimes - piper heidsieck demi-sec, pork jambalaya, tiramisoooooo - a bit of cajun music -


cheers shippers - hic :lol:
Rivet you need to get down on Bayou Teche with a jug of white lightning, a jar of smackers and a bowl of mule shank soup. Get Boudreaux and Thibodeaux playing Zydeco and catch some mud-bugs......... And don't you dis-remember the Tabasco sauce..........yee haaa!!!!!

RM
Eh? :?
Translation

Bayou Teche - a Louisiana river that runs through New Iberia & into Vermillion Bay

White Lightning - Local moonshine

Smackers - Pickled pigs lips (local delicacy)

Mule shank soup - another local dish

Boudreaux & Thibodeaux - Local surnames

Zydeco - Louisiana foot tappin music

Mud Bugs - Crawfish

Tabasco - Don't get me started on Avery Island

Cajuns (also known as Coonasses) - Louisianans = fine people

RM
 
#10
Bergen said:
wardmaster said:
Bergen said:
golden_rivet said:
you have to celebrate sometimes - piper heidsieck demi-sec, pork jambalaya, tiramisoooooo - a bit of cajun music -


cheers shippers - hic :lol:
Rivet you need to get down on Bayou Teche with a jug of white lightning, a jar of smackers and a bowl of mule shank soup. Get Boudreaux and Thibodeaux playing Zydeco and catch some mud-bugs......... And don't you dis-remember the Tabasco sauce..........yee haaa!!!!!

RM
Eh? :?
Translation

Bayou Teche - a Louisiana river that runs through New Iberia & into Vermillion Bay

White Lightning - Local moonshine

Smackers - Pickled pigs lips (local delicacy)

Mule shank soup - another local dish

Boudreaux & Thibodeaux - Local surnames

Zydeco - Louisiana foot tappin music

Mud Bugs - Crawfish

Tabasco - Don't get me started on Avery Island

Cajuns (also known as Coonasses) - Louisianans = fine people

RM
That Zydeco thing? Is that like "Don't mess with my Toot Toot?"
 

Top